Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bruce Rossmeyer

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 09:30 PM
woodeyewetzel
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bruce Rossmeyer

I just wanted everyone to know that his dealerships add up to $5000 on top of MSRP for the Screaming Eagle models. They give you alot of bull about how rare they are. I can not and will not buy from any dealer that does not sell at MSRP or below. Why shouls I give my hard earned money to a millionaire many times over.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:37 PM
tgarza
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bruce Rossmeyer

then don't.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Dalton
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

There's a sucker born every minute......those that dont do their research, and have more money than they know what to do with will pay it !

Old 10-01-2007, 09:40 PM
MACK
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Agree but depends on where you are and supply and demand. He may very well get it since he is located in one of Americas most affulent areas. That is what he is counting on. You would fare better at a small dealership that only gets one or two.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:01 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 56 Likes on 50 Posts

guys ,,,,,

animosity is the second worst humantrait in the world today right behind arrogance ,,,,,

don't look upon someone with envy just because you don't like their business practices ,,, just don't do business with them ,,,,,,

Melinda and I started J&M in 1978 with nothing, $50 max ,,, and we are very lucky and proud for what we are today ,,,,,,

but do not have animosity toward someone just because they have or make more than you ,,,, congratulate them ,,,,,,

but do NOT do business with them if you don't like the way they do business ,,, that is the right of all free Americans ,,,,,

JMJOHN ,,, john@jmcorp.com ,,,,,,

Old 10-01-2007, 11:06 PM
SoCal_Pappy
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

AGREE...
There's dealers out here that also tack on a service maintance agreement (good only at there dealership) for 2 years on top of adding $$$ above the MSRP & like said before there's a sucker born every day...

Old 10-01-2007, 11:21 PM
R1Geezrglide
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

If Rossmeyer can find suckers to pay that, then more power to him. It's not that different than if I found someone that would pay me for all the 'TLC' my bike has had added to it-deserved or not. If someone walked up tome today and offeredme 5k over fair market value formy bike, I'd take it-and so would most others out there. Don't be mad-be happy for him that his market will bear that markup. Then buy elsewhere.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:28 PM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,222 Likes on 1,839 Posts

He just bought Boston HD also. It is now being called Bruce Rossmeyer's Boston HD

Old 10-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Badbagger
Grand HDF Member

Received 323 Likes on 190 Posts

He's also got a very large repo company in S. FL. Imagine that!

Old 10-02-2007, 05:45 AM
relli
Road Warrior
Received 20 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: woodeyewetzel

I just wanted everyone to know that his dealerships add up to $5000 on top of MSRP for the Screaming Eagle models. They give you alot of bull about how rare they are. I can not and will not buy from any dealer that does not sell at MSRP or below. Why shouls I give my hard earned money to a millionaire many times over.
well hell.......sumthin's gotta pay for the hi overhaed of that destination daytona location or as me and the wife call it -Hellaciuos Acres. wife HAD to stay in the motel one nite. what a rip. sub par accomidations and the frt desk didnt want to hear about it. we use the place as a rest stop -food & bev-and to visit J&P Cycles and the other vendors

Quick Reply: Bruce Rossmeyer