Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to Post?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:45 PM
acedantinne
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to Post?

Just look at all the post! This is wrong, thats wrong, Why doe this not work. IDS this and that. wont start when wet! Bring her to me I'll starter her. Firefighter are good at playing wet and dirty. Take away half the whats there would be no FORUM.
We all bought our Harleys because there the Best looking motorcycles build. Just go out and look at the engine sitting in the frame. Everyone wants one. We all payed alot of money to look good and sound good. Fix your Harley the way you want and stop pissingon others parade.

Old 10-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Punisher
Cruiser
Default RE: What to Post?

AAAAHHHMEN BROTHER!!

Old 10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
THABULL
Road Master

[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 10-01-2007, 09:11 PM
TexasRedneck
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WORD!

Old 10-02-2007, 01:57 AM
olgreydog7
Road Captain

Yea, you should see my post about how people want Goldwings but buy Harleys and bitch about the noise, vibrations, heat, no reverse, no coffee pot,not fax machine, no heater what ever. I've thought about doing another angry post about when HD will come out with a full fairing that completly encapsulates you and two more wheels for stability. Basically saying a car. But, I thought between that and my other one, I may get labeled a troll. There is some good info on here. But, there are alot of people, who will be pissed when I say this, but it's true, who are just RUBs. Come on, I saw a post of someone asking how to wash a bike. You have got to be kidding me. To me, half the fun of a Harley is that not everything you want fits, but you make it fit. I'm pretty sure real choppers, not a fake one likeyou can buy today, just welded things up and dipped them in chrome or painted them. They didn't pick it out of a catlog.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:00 AM
dawg
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,239 Likes on 1,850 Posts

[sm=confused06.gif]somebody trying to get promoted from prospect with a post count?

Old 10-02-2007, 03:39 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

The thing about all the b!tching is, without it, they may never find a solution to their issues. If it bugs you, move on. I love my bike, and have no real issues to complain about, but I enjoy reading people's solutions to issues. Maybe that is just me. We all start somewhere. The reason I hang out here so often, other than being highly medicated () is to find solutions, and help when I can. Sure, it gets old, even to me. But, this place is still the best forum I have found. Do you know of any better? If so, please email me, and I will check them out.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:14 AM
onlythebest
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: PapaTravis

The thing about all the b!tching is, without it, they may never find a solution to their issues. If it bugs you, move on. I love my bike, and have no real issues to complain about, but I enjoy reading people's solutions to issues. Maybe that is just me. We all start somewhere. The reason I hang out here so often, other than being highly medicated () is to find solutions, and help when I can. Sure, it gets old, even to me. But, this place is still the best forum I have found. Do you know of any better? If so, please email me, and I will check them out.

Papa I do believe you are my long lost brother from another mother!
I was thinking the same thing.

Old 10-02-2007, 04:45 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, that could be, lol. But, from looking at your bike compared to mine, I would say you are the more successful brother.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:19 AM
FLHT
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont mind it when someone is posting about a real problem and will be happy to try to help if I can. But when people start talking about their Harley slams into gear, their Harley shakes alot, their Harley is noisey, HEY....it is a Harley

Quick Reply: What to Post?