Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

center point Iowa mid october

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 01:45 AM
hotpursuit
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default center point Iowa mid october

might have to go there mid october.... having some work done on truck.... whats the weather like this time of year out there? i might drag my scoot with me, and check out the area

Old 09-18-2007, 06:51 AM
JDean
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: center point Iowa mid october

You better bring your scoot. It can be in the 80's during the day, but will get real cool over night, so pack your leathers. You will be real close to J&P's in Anamosa. You can take Hwy 64 east out of Anamosa and get to Savanna, IL and get something to eat at Poopys. Then Hwy 54 north towards Dubuque is a nice ride.

Old 09-18-2007, 07:33 AM
Geezer Glide Thunder
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JDean has it pegged....you gotta bring the ride....beautiful days and cool nights....we are just 15 minutes from Center point, and we ride til the ice and snow cover the roads..we have our share of warm weather gear thats for sure....there are a few closer stops if you want to see some of IA and meet some folks....J & P has a great motorcycle museum in Anamosa and the store outside of town JDean mentioned...there are a couple of bike themed bars in town in Cedar Rapids...interesting to see....and I know of one organized ride on the 20th of October if you are interested in joining a pack and riding for a good cause for the day....have a great trip and if you want to catch up with some folks give us a hollar..we'll be around

Old 09-18-2007, 08:33 AM
hotpursuit
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice.... wish i could just ride out , but that would defeat the purpose of going....truck is getting some go fast done to it....if all works out and i do head out there ill post back up on here and maybe meet up with you from the area....