Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THIS HELPS OUR IMAGE

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 11:24 AM
willett58
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THIS HELPS OUR IMAGE

I better cancel my Hell's Angels membership - wonder if the Del Fuegos are looking for new members or better yet the Wild Hoggs.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
dix
Cruiser

Too bad. The Red Dog is a great place to grab a beer. That's not going to help business.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:28 AM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Drew

John Travolta tried to burn down their bar...

That movie didn't help the image either!

Old 09-11-2007, 11:38 AM
QT Hush
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

They were all mad that nobody ever heard of their little gang's [sm=WTFsgign.gif]" Walli said the bikers were in the Forbidden Wheels, the Scorpions and the Avengers motorcycle clubs."
I don't think that a club with 4 chapters in Michigan, one in Danville, Virginia, Lee County, North Carolina, Dallas, South Dallas andWichita Falls can be called a "little gang". They have been around since 1966, and "little gangs" don't last that long. As for the Forbidden Wheels and Avengers, they have been around for a long time too, only not as "big" as the Scorpions.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:45 AM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: QT Hush

They were all mad that nobody ever heard of their little gang's [sm=WTFsgign.gif]" Walli said the bikers were in the Forbidden Wheels, the Scorpions and the Avengers motorcycle clubs."
I don't think that a club with 4 chapters in Michigan, one in Danville, Virginia, Lee County, North Carolina, Dallas, South Dallas andWichita Falls can be called a "little gang". They have been around since 1966, and "little gangs" don't last that long. As for the Forbidden Wheels and Avengers, they have been around for a long time too, only not as "big" as the Scorpions.
Wow, guess they were pissed that they were so BIG and nobody ever heard of them. LOL
Ive been a bunch of places, Ive seen alot of club colors but never heard of any of those. The big ones, are the ones everybody knows, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagens and a dozen more. If those guys have been around that long, they are not youre average 1% group or they would be known to all by their past deeds.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:48 AM
dix
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Yogibear

What ever happened to settling differences with just your fists? (I guess this dates me)
I'm surprised no guns were involved, oh well...........

Dennis
By my calculations, that must make you about 2.5 million years old.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:51 AM
211Chuck
Road Warrior

Anyone being stabbed in a bar in Detroit is not new
news so I don't see the big deal. This is just normal
activity there!

Old 09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Homebrew101
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

ORIGINAL: PhilM

Fortunately, I don't have an image!
What, you're a Vampire? (no image in a mirror)

Old 09-11-2007, 01:48 PM
QT Hush
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: QT Hush

Wow, guess they were pissed that they were so BIG and nobody ever heard of them. LOL
Ive been a bunch of places, Ive seen alot of club colors but never heard of any of those. The big ones, are the ones everybody knows, Hells Angels, Outlaws, Pagens and a dozen more. If those guys have been around that long, they are not youre average 1% group or they would be known to all by their past deeds.
So they aren't an average 1% club because they are not known around the worldor because you have not heard of them ? Why do they have to be known to all to be an average 1%er club? What is your average 1%er anyway? True, everyone knows about the Hells Angels, Pagans, etc, but what are the other dozen that everybody knows?

Old 09-11-2007, 02:27 PM
ScooterJammer
Cruiser

I've heard of that bunch, I think Erick Von Zipper is their prez, "watch the finger". He's tough character.

Quick Reply: THIS HELPS OUR IMAGE