Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Question About Stock Fairings

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Cohiba_Joe
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question About Stock Fairings

Well it's painted.....

Got it finished up today along with the stereo and speakers installed. Took it out for a very short ride but it was dark by that time so I couldn't tell anything in regards to glare. I can say however that there is much less wind turbulence with it installed even compared to the stock windshield. Weather is calling for 30% chance rain showers in the morning but I have to chance it. No way I can spend all day today working to get it done and not ride it tomorrow. I have a feeling that it won't be getting removed too often. I really like the look and the tunes are great.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow for those who might be interested.

Brian

Old 11-27-2005, 09:56 PM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm planning on painting my inner fairing this winter. It will be the same colour green as the bike and I'm gonna try for semi-gloss. I've seen the yellow and biege on the SE and I also saw a Burgundy one at a dealership. It looked real good and made up my mind for me.

Old 11-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Ram
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Cohiba_Joe

Well it's painted.....

Got it finished up today along with the stereo and speakers installed. Took it out for a very short ride but it was dark by that time so I couldn't tell anything in regards to glare. I can say however that there is much less wind turbulence with it installed even compared to the stock windshield. Weather is calling for 30% chance rain showers in the morning but I have to chance it. No way I can spend all day today working to get it done and not ride it tomorrow. I have a feeling that it won't be getting removed too often. I really like the look and the tunes are great.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow for those who might be interested.

Brian
Glad to hear that you have her finished. I can't wait to see how it looks.