Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Key West Trip

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Firetender
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Key West Trip

[/quote]
... Please read more carefully! I know that Californians are a little more liberal and understanding than us in South Florida.
[/quote]
It's not that, FH,I just spend a lot more time in Key West than you do...and it has changed since ten years ago.

Old 09-12-2007, 06:15 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

To each their own

Ride Em Carry Em

Old 09-12-2007, 06:53 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ORIGINAL: Firetender
... Please read more carefully! I know that Californians are a little more liberal and understanding than us in South Florida.
[/quote]
It's not that, FH,I just spend a lot more time in Key West than you do...and it has changed since ten years ago.
[/quote] Sorry, misunderstood. I have not been there since 1991 (16 years). I have been unavailable to travel in the US due to prior commitments. I do live in Ft. Lauderdale but have not gone past Key Largo in the past few years since returning. Due to the popularity of motorcycling skyrocketing, many people attending this poker run have not been exposed to the lifestyle that (I must be mistaken as times change) was indicative of part of the Key West social life in 1991. Living in S. Florida & being involved with the power boating community for 32 years, I have made many friends in K.W. I guarantee they are a great lot (boat captains & charter fishermen). Many different segments of society live there. I was basing my post by past experiences for transferring information. I do not judge or criticize anyone. I make a decision if I wish to participate or not. I wish for everyone to have a great time there and enjoy themselves. If you are there, stop by and say Hi if you wish. Now Let's Get Ready To PARTY!

Old 09-13-2007, 02:00 AM
captjon37
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wife and i made a trip via plane to Key West in july. Hot as hell but still loved it. Stayed at Southernmost point guesthouse. Killer place. Nice rooms and very friendly people. Will stay there next time too. We made the tortugas boat trip and i loved it butshould havetaken the planedue to long boat trip. Diving with south point divers sucked. the people are jacka$$e$. Rented boat from sunset tours and it was a BIG ripoff. claim boats are new but they are junk. Live and learn and still want to go back. Had most fun at a scallywag bar called Schoones Wharf Bar. Loved the people in that place. Did the rest of trip walking around and had more fun than all that tours junk. Now we know what not to do next time. Now i want to take the new 08 Ultra down there. Good Luck.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:43 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Who cares who is more liberal

Enjoy KW