Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Key West Trip

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 10:51 AM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Key West Trip

Uh guys, while A1A is certainly a more scenic trip down through Florida I would hesitate to recomend it as it will add days to your travel time. If you have unlimited time thats fine but otherwise just blow down the highway til you get there.

Old 09-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Wecroft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: FastHarley

A word of advice, do not get too drunk as you may get a deal too good to pass up. You may wake up with a blond like in the below photo. Now bitch up, get on that bike and Let's Get Ready To PARTY!

[IMG]local://upfiles/29413/28BCCD4CB3C340008494E0036F02FA9C.jpg[/IMG]
Looks like FastHarley has been picking up girls at the "800 Bourbon St. Club" on Duval St.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:05 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

"Girls"

Ride Em Carry Em

Old 09-11-2007, 01:06 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

High rates for Hotels, no last min. hotels available, too many bikers, lewd and lascivious behavior, drunk bikers staggering back to their rooms, mutant Key Deer just waiting to pounce down on you while traveling along A-1-A during a hot spell with hurricanes breathing down your neck,

Oh-My-God, what are we to do?

Well, start by coming to my booth & tell me you provide good stuff on this form & I will vortex up you either a Piña Colada or Strawberry Daiquiri with or without umbrella. Hell, you can even dump it in a beer bottle with one of those rubber thingies with a zipper for all I care. Look for the 20' American Flag & a sign that matches my avatar. A word of advice, do not get too drunk as you may get a deal too good to pass up. You may wake up with a blond like in the below photo. Now bitch up, get on that bike and Let's Get Ready To PARTY!

Either that or you could wake up in a tub full of icemissing a kindney.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:11 PM
The Vig
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is a HD reantal in Key largo.

Just booked the wife acondo down there for a month in March next year. Gonna go back and forth all month for work.
MUST GO to Alabama Jacks it is on Card Sound Road Best Hot Sauce in the world. It is where time stood still.
Also if you stay in Key Largo overnight Awsome breakfast at the Hide On the left side at Mile marker 100 out and if you want to be beat up by lesbians stop in the Carribean Club. Last time I was in there The owner told us the Bikers were pushed out by the lesbians.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:35 PM
bllx
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Run the turnpike extension south to the end then hit card sound for AL Jack's. Watch your speed and dress for hot weather (include your rain gear) For food I love the islamarada fish company (on right going south) just past bass pro.

I am running there n back next Saturday for the day, can't wait :-)

Old 09-11-2007, 05:55 PM
NCCopBikeRider
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Homestead to KW, after the final Cup race in November

Stay in KW thru Thanksgiving

PARTY

Ride Em Carry Em

Old 09-12-2007, 02:16 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ORIGINAL: Wecroft

A word of advice, do not get too drunk as you may get a deal too good to pass up. You may wake up with a blond like in the below photo. Now bitch up, get on that bike and Let's Get Ready To PARTY!

Looks like FastHarley has been picking up girls at the "800 Bourbon St. Club" on Duval St.
Another word of advice: When in Key West, do not go into just any bar. Ask questions before entering. I figure if you go into any unknown bar and guys are dancing with guys, you (at least I do not want to be around it) are appalled, you turn to leave and you clear the front door. Just at that time, one of your friends/riding partner justs passes the bar and he views the strange behavior between the crack in the door, how are you going to explain yourself? Worse, your friend does not even say a word! I have not been to Key west since the 1991 Poker run. I will not venture too far!

Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Firetender
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another word of advice: When in Key West, do not go into just any bar. Ask questions before entering. I figure if you go into any unknown bar and guys are dancing with guys, you (at least I do not want to be around it) are appalled, you turn to leave and you clear the front door. Just at that time, one of your friends/riding partner justs passes the bar and he views the strange behavior between the crack in the door, how are you going to explain yourself? Worse, your friend does not even say a word! I have not been to Key west since the 1991 Poker run. I will not venture too far!
FastHarley, you need to get some new friends (and go back to Key West).

Old 09-12-2007, 05:27 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

ORIGINAL: Firetender

FastHarley, you need to get some new friends (and go back to Key West).
Please read my post a little more carefully. I said "do not get too drunk as you might wind up with a "Girl" like this". Next is said as a word of caution to the members who have never been to Key West, watch out for the bar you go in to. At no time did I say I know or ever knew any of these people in the photo. Please read more carefully! I know that Californians are a little more liberal and understanding than us in South Florida.

Quick Reply: Key West Trip