Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For JMJOHN

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 10:25 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts
Default RE: For JMJOHN

FLHDRIVER ,,,,,

sounds good ,,,,, let me know anyway that I can help ,,,,,

nelsonrl ,,,,,

I will take care of your mike issues by private e-mail ,,,, but remember one thing, I ride these bikes too and the std J&M AeroMike has worked well on the Harley systems for many years and still works well today,,,,,,

just because we come out with a version that more closely matches the Harley brand mike, J&M cannot be expected to go back and replace every std AeroMike III that we have ever built for Harley riders,,,,, and I trust you understand ,,,,,,

Old 09-06-2007, 10:38 AM
nelsonrl
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks John - will take this private.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:15 PM
goodbirds
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Uh huh, Jmjohn, just saying I'm content with the stock setup and am not motivated to spend money to upgrade. I listen to my music in the helmet for the most part, and while I realize I'm missing some bass response, I enjoy the music just fine. As for the improved VOX setup you have, I will just use PTT instead.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

goodbird ,,,,,

I am sorry that you took offense to my comments ,,, it was not meant that way at all ,,,,,,

if you are happy with the Harley brand headsets and they work well for you ,,,,, then by god that is what you should be using ,,,,,

when the day comes that you want to try a top-performance helmet/headset combination from J&M, then give us a call and we will take good care of you ,,,,,

Old 09-07-2007, 09:27 PM
goodbirds
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

No offense taken. I am thinking about your shorty antennas though. They look good. The rubber duckies I got from Freedom cycle are too flimsy and whip around in the wind. The CB matches up good, but only gets about 1/2 mile range. Looks like yours are way better.

Old 09-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Rollon
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Just wanted to close this out with the bottomline on what happened. JMJOHN and I traded emails and photos and he found the problem. I have been trying to work this since last Nov when i purchased my 06 UC. I had sent my headsets to J&M, tried to search out the problem and taken it to my dealer. One of the dealer techs found the electromagnetic interference problem. JMJOHN took it to the source of the problem and help me resolve it. John's actions went far beyond what was required; especially given that my headsets are not new. I greatly appreciate his extensive efforts in "running the problem to ground" and producing a solution for me. I can now once again enjoy my ride and communicate with my wife and fellow riders without a growl in the headset.

Thanks a million JMJOHN!!

Old 09-19-2007, 11:41 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor

Rollon ,,,,,,

you are very welcome ,,,,,

thank you for the good words ,,,, all of us here at J&M do try hard and we appreciate the business from every single customer we have ((oh maybe there are a couple we could do without LOL ))) ,,,,,

but seriously ,,,, J&M is as successful as it is because of customers like YOU ,,,,,

Please let us know anytime that we can help ,,,,,,,,

Old 09-29-2007, 06:44 PM
flharleycop
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John I want to say that I have the JM headsets and they are not what I expecting by reading all the hype here. I am dissapointing with the quality of sound and found that the HD works better and the sound with the Serria unit is better.

Sorry but I cant say the JM was worth the extra money I spent.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:31 PM
notlost_nc
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Arghhh, now why did you go and do that ? [sm=popcorn.gif]........ [sm=icon_guiness.gif]