Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thunder max installed....

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007 | 08:12 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Default RE: Thunder max installed....

LBussy, no offense taken, I read on a thread here or in another forumthat the Tmax guys will dial the system to a finer tune at their event set ups. Might be mistaken but thats what I understand. I put over 400 miles on the Tmax between last night and today, cant believe how well this thing works. Not sure how much more fine tuning it would need as the bike seems like it runs way better now, stronger and more power but I will be up there anyway so I will swing by and check them out. I am not skilled enough to make any fine adjustments to the existing base maps that are there, so if they do it at these events I will have them do it if not they will know who can. Now I am thinking about 203 cam install prior toBiketoberfest.

Old 09-01-2007 | 09:40 PM
Abnmarine
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: GlideMan

ORIGINAL: Abnmarine

I'm loving mine. My map is really close as it runs so smooth too. I do think it may be a tad rich though. I'm putting her on a dyno tomorrow to check it out. Mostly because I want to see what my new setup is making # wise. I'll post the results here.
Mine's dialed in nicely with my 107" using a SE breather, but I would like to ask if that breather you have on your bike is an Eliminator Hi Flowby HP Inc. I just bought one but gotta machine the backing plate for the o'ringed spacers to fit with my R&R heads. Planning on doing that tommorrow. If yours is an Eliminator, what T/B and Heads are you using. Would like to know how you fit yours ABN?
The filter is from Zipper's. I run the Arlen Ness big sucker backplate. No issues matching it all up.

Old 09-01-2007 | 10:08 PM
gabhart
Road Master

How did the dyno go? Where did you go?

I am sure after your experience with SW you did some heavy research or asked around about a tuner/dyno in our area.....

Old 09-01-2007 | 10:32 PM
gabhart
Road Master

oops..just caught your post about being at Skips.......