Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets Ride - Ride Events.

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007 | 07:32 AM
dirtdobber
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Lets - Ride Events.

Ride to just ride. I do not like riding in a car or truck. I like to ride my bikes. I have one just for when it is raining. I have one for winter and one for spring, summer, and fall. I do some events but mostly just ride. I do group riding, solo riding, 2 up riding, by myself, and anything else comes to mind. Lets ride

Old 08-29-2007 | 07:41 AM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member

I ride for pretty much anything. I ride to work every day 3 seasons of the year. I ride every weekend either on HOG rides, with friends or by myself. I'm not big into poker runs, but I do charity rides. The past 4 months I've been pretty much riding 6 or 7 days a week.

Old 08-29-2007 | 08:29 AM
steveh326
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: PapaTravis

I ride to work, a lot. I have a wife and a 10 and 7 year old girls. I seldom get time on the weekend to just ride. I am not complaining, as my family comes first. But, I would love to just be able to take off for a few days, by myself. I hit all of the local rallies I can. Usually with the wife (kids with the grandparents). I miss the ones that fall on holiday's because of work, but still enjoy it. Before I know it, my girls will be grown, and on their own. Sure, I will have more riding time then, but I would not give up being with them, for the ride now. So, for me, it is the ride. Even if it is only to the store to buy more milk. We sure do use a lot of milk. LOL I have no idea where it all goes, since I don't drink milk. LOL, I think they must bathe in it, or something. LOL
When my 2 daughters were 7 and 10 I was in between bikes... now that they are 21 and 23 I have plenty of time for riding, and get out whenever I can, like you even if just to buy milk or toilet paper (with 2 daughers I KNOW you go thru the stuff like we did...haha). I also ride to work every day the weather cooperates. I used to ride when the chance or precip was 30% or less, then I pushed it to 40%, now I ride if 50% or less chance of rain...