Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FLH & FLHR bags

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 12:30 PM
screws4156
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLH & FLHR bags

Hey sounds good. How about some new design for the fairing lowers. A new sleek look for the road glide that can fit the inner fairing shell of the existing fairing

Old 08-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Puzzled
Banned

Build an affordable aftermarket tour pack that retains the use of ALL of the HD accessories. (there is one company that I know of already)

How about a replacement lid for existing hard bags that are slightly taller or even curved to match the contour of the fender. (I recall seeing one somwhere, yours maybe?)

Old 08-26-2007, 01:46 PM
dircha
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, stylistically they're similar to the Victory Vision bags. Victory did a lot of market research and focus groups to come up with the look of the Vision, so there are a lot of people out there that want to see styling like these Corbin bags have, but I'm just not not one of them.

The entire package looks nice, but it's not my style.

Personally a product I would be interested in though is a combined full front fixed fairing and lower fairing that maintains HD's styling lines.

If it got the styling right, I'd be happy to pay 3k for something like that.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:48 PM
dircha
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And to be fair, I'll add that I have had good experiences so far with Corbin customer service.

A chance came up for a 3 day trip and I wanted to switch out my stock seat. Decided on a corbin classic solo and they were able to get it out to me in less than 2 weeks: delivered on a Saturday even. Completely satisfied with the seat.

Old 08-26-2007, 03:31 PM
corbin
3rd Gear

Thats is something that our R&D department will have to look into.The current fairing we make now are basically a shell but it doesn't work the H/D radio system.We are coming out with a MP3 hookup that mounts inner part of the fairing,thanx
sergio
http://www.corbin.com/harley/king/hdrk6fair.shtml

quote]ORIGINAL: screws4156

Hey sounds good. How about some new design for the fairing lowers. A new sleek look for the road glide that can fit the inner fairing shell of the existing fairing
[/quote]

Old 08-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow! It would cost $3700 to ruin the looks of my EGC.

If you only sell a couple you can pay for advertising on this site instead of trying to sneak in a freebee.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:46 PM
bigjohn1percenter
Tourer

i think they look great......... now excuse me while i go puke my guts out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick to seats, and while your at it, try making a classic solo that lasts more than two yrs or 30000 miles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Streetmed
Cruiser

I think I just vomitted in my mouth!!! Christ those bags arent something that should ever be on an american bagger (IMHO). I am gonna go brush my teeth.
06 Streetglide
V&H Bigshot true duals
K&N Stage 1
PC III
assorted chrome
Original bags that looke good!!![:'(]

Old 09-06-2007, 09:21 AM
phat96
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

really like the Fairings, but 1300. and no tunes, out of my range, chin spoiler is reasonable, for me there are a few things that could work but mine is a 96 RK and some don't work. Sergio how about becoming a sponser and creating some good will. Good luck.
Pete

Old 09-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i'd like a redo on my original like of this product....looks more like a honda or a ness creation the more i see it....aint a player

Quick Reply: FLH & FLHR bags