Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone got a pic of Pacific Blue/Vivid Black Ultra

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007 | 07:30 PM
stukes_md
Tourer
Default RE: Anyone got a pic of Pacific Blue/Vivid Black Ultra

These simulations really don't do the color justice.

Old 08-14-2007 | 08:07 PM
quint
|
Tourer

Whiskers, your Classic looks awesome, so if you say the blue/black combo is rich, then I believe it.

Eor, I'm glad you made the comment about the 2-tone red: that just ain't right. I didn't know whether it would look superb or whether it'd be a little too candy looking.

You've all helped me feel good about choice - I'm sticking to Pacific Blue/Vivid Black.

Old 08-14-2007 | 10:21 PM
Whiskers
Seasoned HDF Member

ORIGINAL: quint

You've all helped me feel good about choice - I'm sticking to Pacific Blue/Vivid Black.
Good choice! So when are you getting it?

Old 08-15-2007 | 07:23 AM
mchildree
Road Captain

Whiskers, your Classic looks awesome, so if you say the blue/black combo is rich, then I believe it.

I agree about Whiskers' King....for my tastes, it's the classiest-looking bike I've seen on these forums, and that's saying a helluva lot. I think the Pacific Blue / Black combo would look great. I'd have sure bought it had one been available.

Old 08-15-2007 | 05:33 PM
burgies08ultra
Cruiser

i have pictures now, but cant get them on here... any help would be appreciated... thanks
don b

Old 08-15-2007 | 05:58 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: stangmans02deuce

i have pictures now, but cant get them on here... any help would be appreciated... thanks
don b
Photobucket

Create a free account. Upload your pics. Highlight the link and insert it into the "add image" window.

Old 08-15-2007 | 07:11 PM
burgies08ultra
Cruiser

ok here is my picture of the 08 ultra
https://www.hdforums.com/upfiles/253...88C5CD4E18.jpg

i hope this works, my first try at this... don b

Old 08-15-2007 | 07:25 PM
Mirth1
Intermediate

I got 400 miles on my 08' ultra(Black Pearl)I am so impressed with it You are going to love your 08'.

Old 08-15-2007 | 07:35 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: mchildree

I agree about Whiskers' King....for my tastes, it's the classiest-looking bike I've seen on these forums, and that's saying a helluva lot. I think the Pacific Blue / Black combo would look great. I'd have sure bought it had one been available.
I second that on WHISKERS ride. I am a big fan of his bike and the work his done to it!!!

Old 08-15-2007 | 07:56 PM
burgies08ultra
Cruiser

well i have 210 miles on it and i took it back to the dealer today to get it checked out for running kinda doggy....and when i would come to a stop with the front brake engaged, it seems to idle pretty rough...after trying to convince the service rep of this, i finally got them to put it on there computer and low and behold, when sitting there idleing, if you pulled on the abs front brake lever, it would run rougher and the timing on the cylinders would go up from 8-15 degrees all the way up to about 21 degrees,,, it also got over 306 degrees temp, i had this same thing happen to me at another dealer with another 08 ultra with abs and i did not buy it for these very symptoms...so now this service rep is trying to find out from hd how to fix it....will let u know what i find out...later don b

Quick Reply: Anyone got a pic of Pacific Blue/Vivid Black Ultra