Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley Davidson Atlanta Dealership in Lithia Springs, GA

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 02:31 PM
Joe Mark
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Harley Davidson Atlanta Dealership in Lithia Springs, GA

Maybe they could teach some of those Customer Service skills to a dealership in Seattle, thats well, not really in Seattle. My sales guy was just fine. There is one guy in parts and one in Service that have no business working there, or anywhere for that matter, RUDE is an understatement. One 3 occassions I left feeling like "Dang, sorry I even came in and spoke to them". We are talking about the EXTREME side of rude here with no proding them along on my part. So well, I have taken my business elsewhere.. and I do a LOT of business. I also talk alot! My best friend bought a new V-Rod, but guess what.... not from there and all because of the 2 rude jerks!!
J.

Old 09-11-2007, 06:49 PM
rahall
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is absolutely no reason to treat customers like that.

Old 09-12-2007, 06:18 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish that my local dealer, Thunderbird, in Albuquerque, was like that. The sales staff is lacking knowledge. The parts guys are rude, and don't follow through with what they say they will. The motorclothes ladies are great, though. And the service department has always treated me well. I have talked to the owner on numerous occasions about the parts guys, but that just seem to make them more rude toward me and the wife. As one of many examples, a buddy bought a brand new '06 Springer softail last year. He took delivery, went home, to clean his new bike (which the dealer should have done, IMO) While he was cleaning, he found a small scratch on the bottom of the derby cover. He called the dealer, less than an hour after he left, and told them about it. Asked if they would replace the cover. The flat out refused. Brand new bike, and they wouldn't replace a $60 part. That is not good customer service, IMO. I am happy for you, I just wish I could say the same for my local dealer.

Old 09-12-2007, 06:30 AM
ianchris1
Tourer

I have purchased both my Harleys from Earl Smalls (which is in metro Atlanta). I will probably never purchase another bike from them. I guess I will try HD Atlanta next time. Earl's managers are so rude. They had a new salesperson the first time and he misquoted me on my Sporty. He quoted me on the Roadster not the Custom. Needless to say there was a pretty big price difference. And when I bought the RKC, they really tried their best to screw me on the trade in. I stuck to my guns this time though and told the guy just keep the RK, I will hang on to the Sporty. He saw that I didn't care and came up on the trade in. I don't like all that BS. Just shoot me straight to begin with. Especially when I come in there so often you know me by name. Ridiculous how much their CS has gone down...

Old 09-12-2007, 07:47 AM
turtleman57
Road Captain

I guess it comes down to the time and place and person.I have had nothing but praise for Earl Small both here in town and in Cartersville. And even the dealership at HD of Atlanta has helped me out, putting on a part for me. I wish all dealers were like this. Taking my SG in today for the 10,000 mile service. Bought the bike in Marietta but am having it serviced in Cartersville. Choose your dearlers well, if you don't get the kind of service you expect, take it through the proper channels and keep a paper trail. Then find a dealer that will work with you.

Old 09-12-2007, 07:52 AM
ianchris1
Tourer

ORIGINAL: turtleman57

I guess it comes down to the time and place and person.I have had nothing but praise for Earl Small both here in town and in Cartersville. And even the dealership at HD of Atlanta has helped me out, putting on a part for me. I wish all dealers were like this. Taking my SG in today for the 10,000 mile service. Bought the bike in Marietta but am having it serviced in Cartersville. Choose your dearlers well, if you don't get the kind of service you expect, take it through the proper channels and keep a paper trail. Then find a dealer that will work with you.
That's been the weird part for me with Earls. Their service is great although they charge big $$$ for everything (to be expected), their other departments are fine. Just their sales suck! Hopefully I won't have to worry about that again for a LONG time... until I find that Springer I always wanted

Old 09-12-2007, 09:51 AM
turtleman57
Road Captain

Cartersville has a nice 08 Springer CVO, just to let you know, lol. It's tempting but then I turn on the tunes and duck behind the windshield in the rain, and think I just might have to keep this SG.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Locutions
Intermediate

I couldn't agree more, the service and parts dept. are outstanding and should be a role model for other dealers in the Atlanta area. We won't mention them, they already know. Combined the staff has a wide range of knowledge and care about their customers. Riding a older evo its good to feel welcome and to know that their service dept. can do more than just bolt on a bunch of chrome. Hell chrome won't get ya home!

Later

Old 09-12-2007, 10:25 AM
ga.mason
Cruiser

Rahall, I live in the Snellville area and was wondering if Atl. HD installed your PCIII and dynoed it. What did they charge (if you don't mind sharing) and were you pleased with the results.