Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gauntlet Gray Metallic, what say you ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2022 | 10:09 AM
Badbagger
|
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force

Forgot about it, Mr. Gm Good Guy tossed in a great freebie when I was loading the bike up, a Condor Wheel Chock. If you have never used one, I am here to tell you these things are flat out BAD ***. You can see it in the pics and I cannot say enough about them, you do not need to use a kick stand at all, if you don't have one, GET ONE!

They are about $250 on Amazon here:
Amazon Amazon

The following users liked this post:
binarym (02-19-2022)
Old 02-19-2022 | 11:24 AM
binarym
Tourer
Veteran: ArmyVeteran: National Guard

Originally Posted by JamesGilbertAZ
WoW!!! that is an incredible deal for all that OTD. I need you to negotiate for me on my next bike.
Beautiful bike. Your buddy took care of you for sure. Best of luck with her. Love the color and he threw in stuff you didn't even list. The custom gas cover is a nice touch.
The legends rear shock upgrade is a must have and saved you some $$$ right there. Bike came with a complete and then some Stage I upgrade. I can't wait to hear
how good she rides and how she sounds. Please let us know. I think you made the right decision on getting the 2021 now! Again congrats and have lots of fun!

Old 02-19-2022 | 12:31 PM
Badbagger
|
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by binarym
Beautiful bike. Your buddy took care of you for sure. Best of luck with her. Love the color and he threw in stuff you didn't even list. The custom gas cover is a nice touch.
The legends rear shock upgrade is a must have and saved you some $$$ right there. Bike came with a complete and then some Stage I upgrade. I can't wait to hear
how good she rides and how she sounds. Please let us know. I think you made the right decision on getting the 2021 now! Again congrats and have lots of fun!

Thanks, it sounds bad ***.. I have a Power Vison Tuner from Fuel Moto so I am going to get it dialed in far better, not that it sounds bad mind you so the current tune will be the "stock tune".. And yes, the legends shocks was a must for me.. my days in the military put me on disability and I never thought I'd ride again but thanks to the VA surgeons and a lot of therapy, I am doing pretty good. Not perfect but compared to other Disabled Vets I assure you I am one of the lucky ones.

The following 2 users liked this post by Badbagger:
binarym (02-20-2022), Cosmic Razorback (02-19-2022)
Old 02-19-2022 | 02:42 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army

That turned out great and one hell of a deal, very, very sharp

Old 02-19-2022 | 03:54 PM
Badbagger
|
Grand HDF Member

Originally Posted by Suede Blue Man
That turned out great and one hell of a deal, very, very sharp

Thanks, I am very happy. I knew what I wanted and I was not going to settle. It was a Black on Black 22 which is what I originally wanted to be honest and then he showed me this and he said was like "hey man, I know you have your heart set on a 22 Black on Black but do me a favor and just look at this bike, if you don't like it, that's cool I will keep looking for you, no worries brother"... well, the rest is history..