Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 06:01 AM
olgreydog7
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY

I'm a submariner, and once out on patrol our evaporator broke. No evaporator, no fresh water. After a couple days with no showers, we were just about to abort the mission and head for home, the men can go without showers, but some of the equipment in the steam plant needs a supply of fresh water too. We decided to use, you guessed it, JB Weld! It worked, we got through the mission and when we got home, the shop ground away the JB Weld and repaired the evaportor the "right way."

Old 08-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech2
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY

ORIGINAL: btefft

I can't figure out why the JB Weld guy was banned. Didn't we all see through his cherade? I don't see what harm he did, unless those in charge of the Forum figured that some Newbie would actually do what he did with the JB Weld. As unlikely as it is, is it possible that the guy was just that stupid?

Hack
We'll never know for sure, but it is possible that the mods identified his IP address to a former member that had been banned several times before and banned him again. If that was the case then they were banning him as much, or more, for past bad behavior and not necessarily for the legendary 'JB Weld" thread.

I agree though, he was hilarious and I was looking forward to his continued responses in that thread.