Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY

ORIGINAL: bigreef

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

Good point Hack. A sudden rash of JB Welded oil plugs would be a nightmare in here. I've already broken one rib laughing so hard. A couple more and I've have to go to the hospital for a chest cast.
Just use JB Weld. Save the co-pay[sm=confused06.gif]
Bigreef, is there no end to the wondrous uses for JB Weld?

Hack

Old 08-10-2007, 06:01 PM
gman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

think i heard they were using it to do plastic surgery with. Noses, ears, implants, etc.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:10 PM
monkish
Road Master

And the number one use for JB Weld is[sm=groupwave.gif]laughter. If thisforum was nothing but serious all the time I would quit reading it. If someone mistakes a post like that for reality and screws something up[sm=loser.gif], what else can you say. Bring him back and let the stupid fend for themselves. [sm=boink3.gif]

Old 08-10-2007, 08:18 PM
gordon188
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just heard from a urologist, they are using it to cure ED. Only problem when it sets its permanent, just like most of us and our bikes. JMO

Old 08-10-2007, 08:30 PM
fxr_george
Cruiser

Keep in mind that super glue was invented for the men in vietnam and this is no joke.
They whould use super glue to keep the men from bleeding to death before the choppers (not bikes) got them to the mash unit.
My uncle and alot ofvetsI know were there and I am loving god that I can buy them a beer along with my friends that go to the war we are in with the towel heads.
LONG LIVE JB WELD, DUCK TAPE, SUPER GLUE, AND ZIP STRIPS.

Sorry one of my friends ships out this week.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:39 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

ORIGINAL: gordon188

I just heard from a urologist, they are using it to cure ED. Only problem when it sets its permanent, just like most of us and our bikes. JMO
Kinda gives priapism a run for it's money!

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM
monkish
Road Master

ORIGINAL: fxr_george

Keep in mind that super glue was invented for the men in vietnam and this is no joke.
They whould use super glue to keep the men from bleeding to death before the choppers (not bikes) got them to the mash unit.
My uncle and alot ofvetsI know were there and I am loving god that I can buy them a beer along with my friends that go to the war we are in with the towel heads.

I hear you. My son is on the USS Ronald Reagan now but is leaving that ship to go to Bahrain in November for 12 to 18 months. He will be working shore security. They are the reason we all can do what we do. GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!

Old 08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: bigreef

ORIGINAL: fxr_george

I hear you. My son is on the USS Ronald Reagan now but is leaving that ship to go to Bahrain in November for 12 to 18 months. He will be working shore security. They are the reason we all can do what we do. GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!
AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER! I pray the Lord leads and protects them.

Hack

Old 08-11-2007, 03:06 AM
BlackMarshmallow
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bigreef~I'm on the USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74) heading home from our 8 month "Persian Excursion" Bahrain is pretty plush and the PerDiem? Wow! Hope hope your boy enjoys his time there. Sunscreen and hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Watch out for Camel Spiders.

-I've worked on military aircraft for almost 22 years. We don't get to use JB Weld, but the stuff we've done with "smack-packs" of 5-minute epoxy, "Elephant Snot" (Industrial Rubber Cement), MIL-S-8802 (Two part Silicone Sealant) makes for great beer stories.

~My first command, VQ-1 in Guam; I was introduced to the wonders of -8802. We use the stuff to seal up static wicks and antenna bases, windscreens etc. It comes in a hard plastic tube with a plunger to squirt in the hardener. Then you twist and plunge then handle for like 5 minutes to mix it. Give a task to an E-3 and he'll find a quicker way. Put the tube in the microwave for ~1 minutes to warm it up and it mixes SOOOO much faster! [Can you see it coming?] New guy checks in and we tell him about this and about two weeks later he manages to blow up the brand new microwave in the squadron coffee mess! Put the tube in for 5 minutes! Brand new microwave too! The Executive Officer lost his MIND! We thought it was funny of course! Just goes to show you. No good deed goes unpunished. Try to help a guy out. . . .[:-D]

k

If ya ain't cheatin' ~ ya ain't tryin'

Old 08-11-2007, 03:12 AM
Buzzard69
Intermediate

[8D]Problably used used JBWeld to fix his key board buttons from going up and down so much

Quick Reply: WHERE IS THE JB WELD GUY