Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER STOLEN-PLEASE READ. VERY IMPORTANT

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 10:14 AM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER STOLEN-PLEASE READ. VERY IMPORTANT

Just my .02....I think the biggest help you could be at this point is forwarding that link and your message to Little Rock Harley-Davidson, and all other smallbike shops in that area.....I know that police might have started thier search at these places, but just in case they didn't, the dealers (or at least the honest ones) would want to know if they had a stolen bike in thier inventory. I can't imagine anyone except an outlaw MC keeping a stolen bike in thier possesion....most are chopped up or sold almost immediately. I am outraged at this incident, but like has already been said...not much I can do from here except keep my eyes and ears open. Sorry.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:41 PM
57springer57
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER STOLEN-PLEASE READ. VERY IMPORTANT

sad, hopefully the bike was insured ,too bad about the boys dad

Old 08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
russl179
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be a nice gestrure if HD stepped up and started a small college fund for the boy.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:28 PM
bigdaddy64
Novice

Wow, the ba**s of some people!!! I'll keep an eye out in the Southern part of MD. What a sad sorry :--(

Old 08-11-2007, 09:29 PM
ragingbull
Road Captain

I would imagine those similar times are from me going back and editting a post. Look, I posted this because I found something disturbing and if you want to take this as a personal bash then so be it. For all you guys who are pissed at me for being upset, I posted this in the general and off topic forums where it recieved nothing but the considerate and compassionate response I thought would happen here. So here is a blanket apology to everyone who is offended. Not my intent at all.quote]ORIGINAL: turtleman57

Urbanbronco Who are you to have any impression of me? Do you know me? My heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones and family members, due to the war on terrorism. Not everything that goes on in this world is just and fair. I was one of the 108 that read the story. Your first post was at
HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER STO... - 8/9/2007 7:12:24 PM
Your second post was at
RE: HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER... - 8/9/2007 7:13:40 PM I have to wonder how this can have 108 views over the last 2 1/2 hours

Does your clock run different than mine??????????
[/quote]

Old 08-11-2007, 10:03 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Urbanbronco

I would imagine those similar times are from me going back and editting a post. Look, I posted this because I found something disturbing and if you want to take this as a personal bash then so be it. For all you guys who are pissed at me for being upset, I posted this in the general and off topic forums where it recieved nothing but the considerate and compassionate response I thought would happen here. So here is a blanket apology to everyone who is offended. Not my intent at all.quote]ORIGINAL: turtleman57

Urbanbronco Who are you to have any impression of me? Do you know me? My heart goes out to all the families who have lost loved ones and family members, due to the war on terrorism. Not everything that goes on in this world is just and fair. I was one of the 108 that read the story. Your first post was at
HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER STO... - 8/9/2007 7:12:24 PM
Your second post was at
RE: HARLEY WILLED TO 9 YEAR OLD SON OF DECEASED SOLDIER... - 8/9/2007 7:13:40 PM I have to wonder how this can have 108 views over the last 2 1/2 hours

Does your clock run different than mine??????????
[/quote]

I know where your heart was. Don't fret it.

Hack

Old 08-11-2007, 10:25 PM
ragingbull
Road Captain

Thanks Hack.

God's Speed to John Massey and now I know he'll be watching over his son.