Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Number One" Billiard Red and Blue Paint Colors

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2020 | 11:21 AM
phipsi74
|
Novice
Default "Number One" Billiard Red and Blue Paint Colors

I have a 2020 Road Glide Special in Billiard Red with the "Number One" logo. I know the main color is "Billiard Red" and the white is "Stone Washed White". I'm trying to figure out if the blue stripe that separates the red and white is "Billiard Blue" or some other blue color. I don't have any way of getting two bikes next to each other to look. I'm asking because I'm trying to get a tour pak painted to match. I do know that the blue in the "number one" is different than the blue in the paint stripe. Does anyone know?

Old 12-24-2020 | 11:47 AM
CoolBreeze3646
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by phipsi74
I have a 2020 Road Glide Special in Billiard Red with the "Number One" logo. I know the main color is "Billiard Red" and the white is "Stone Washed White". I'm trying to figure out if the blue stripe that separates the red and white is "Billiard Blue" or some other blue color. I don't have any way of getting two bikes next to each other to look. I'm asking because I'm trying to get a tour pak painted to match. I do know that the blue in the "number one" is different than the blue in the paint stripe. Does anyone know?
Go here: https://serviceinfo.harley-davidson....cle/lookupForm

Put in your VIN then go Vehicle Documents, then Parts Catalogs and you will see painted parts listings, you should be able to see the colors there.

Old 12-24-2020 | 04:23 PM
unclerog
Tourer

Your Dealer will be glad to sell you a factory matched tour pack, Well worth the money to get it right the first time. I did it for my Street glide, and have no regrets. Stay tuned for a tour pack light install.

The following 2 users liked this post by unclerog:
gonemad (06-01-2023), talkingrock (06-01-2023)
Old 01-04-2021 | 02:12 PM
TheJoker78
Tourer

I'm in the same boat at the moment as I just picked up the roadglide special red & white with the blue pinstripe and can't seem to find if HD makes a special colour tourpack to match the paint scheme.

The only tourpack colour available for the new roadglide is just billiard red, but I think they must have a tourpack to match the new theme?

Anyone?

here's a pic of my new RGS..

Old 01-04-2021 | 02:16 PM
CoolBreeze3646
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by TheJoker78
I'm in the same boat at the moment as I just picked up the roadglide special red & white with the blue pinstripe and can't seem to find if HD makes a special colour tourpack to match the paint scheme.

The only tourpack colour available for the new roadglide is just billiard red, but I think they must have a tourpack to match the new theme?

Anyone?

here's a pic of my new RGS..

Your attention is invited to post #2.

Old 01-04-2021 | 02:19 PM
TheJoker78
Tourer

Originally Posted by unclerog
Your Dealer will be glad to sell you a factory matched tour pack, Well worth the money to get it right the first time. I did it for my Street glide, and have no regrets. Stay tuned for a tour pack light install.
The only option I got was Billiard Red only.

Old 01-04-2021 | 02:24 PM
Kevin_Kuklinski
Intermediate

There is no tour pack to match the Red/White/Blue #1 bikes. (JUST A SOLID COLOR ie; Billiard Red/Billiard Blue) You will have to get an unpainted one and have someone you trust do the paint match and get the white stripe and blue pinstripe. Local dealer did a "Fat front tire" Red white and blue bike and had a company paint the new stretched front fender to match the bike. Hope this helps.

Last edited by Kevin_Kuklinski; 01-04-2021 at 02:25 PM. Reason: add info
Old 06-01-2023 | 06:23 PM
Rebyl
Cruiser
Default I have the Billard Red on my 2020 Roadking

I have a 2020 Roadking in Billard Red and looking at ideas to add some other colour to break it

Old 06-01-2023 | 08:23 PM
thefactorymatch
Sponsor

The pinstripe color should be what HD calls Dark Blue. Not sure of the color of the "1".

A True American Color Match Company - Quality Color Matched Products - Proudly Painted in USA - www.thefactorymatch.com - Follow us on Facebook @ thefactorymatch.com & Instagram @thefactorymatch for daily updates

Old 06-03-2023 | 07:59 AM
Rogue8Man
Cruiser

There was a member here that did it (with the graphics) in the blue. Can’t remember the screen name but the paint was spot on.

Last edited by Rogue8Man; 06-03-2023 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Spellcheck