Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

don't do this!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 05:29 PM
keltics mc
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: don't do this!

does your garage have heat and air cond because that is going to be your new room try not to say that ever agian try somthing like iam getting fatter and want more room for you never say the o.l is getting fat .

Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, don't feel so bad. I've been married 36 years and still do the same thing myself. Growing older doesn't necessarily mean growing WISER!

Old 07-29-2007, 06:04 PM
tarheelrdr
Tourer

Thanks guys for all the support. The truth is my wife is a really good sport about all this and I didn't get in to any "real trouble". We laughed about it later and she really is not big at all. But to hear her talk about it she thinks she is. My main reason to post this was to promote the extension from George Anderson. Again , a really nice piece of equipment, recommend it highly. But she really did want to know what I was doing and did tell her what I said in the earlier thread. Again she really is a good gal. btw, been married almost 12 years, second time for both of us. Think we'll last a few more dispite my hoof-n- mouth disease.

Old 07-29-2007, 07:34 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,737 Likes on 1,261 Posts

ORIGINAL: stukes_md

I would follow this up with a new set of speakers and explain to her that the louder music drowns out her annoying voice.

Or convert to a trike and tell herits o.k.tostrap on the old feedbag.

j/k - man, did you step in it.[sm=signs003.gif]
To funny [sm=icon_beat.gif]You are now qualified to own a crotch rocket [8D]

Old 07-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Drelkor
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: TBJOSEY

wife came out side and wanted to know what i was doing. told her i was installing a tour pack extender i just got from george anderson. she wanted to know why, so i told her as she gained weight i could make it more comfortable for her and it was made to adjust for more room!.
Uh oh! I've seen this happen before. To know the trueresult of your comment, follow this simple formula:

Step 1: Rate your current level of intimacy from 1 to 10
Step 2: Multiply that number by 0 to get the new calculation

Drel

Old 07-30-2007, 05:35 AM
SG Mike
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TBJOSEY

wife came out side and wanted to know what i was doing. told her i was installing a tour pack extender i just got from george anderson. she wanted to know why, so i told her as she gained weight i could make it more comfortable for her and it was made to adjust for more room!. Man, she didn.t appreciate it at all!. go figure. try to do something to make a riding experience better and it just don,t work out like you think. women,; what do you think i did wrong? oh well she will get over it, I hope!! lol. by the way , the extender is a great piece of work. give george anderson a call. very nice guy to talk to and do business with. not many around that is as trusting as he is. can find his address on other threads.
And I thought I was the only sorry SOB in the world! J/K Hope the couch is comfortable.