Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It was so hot! How hot was it?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 03:14 AM
07RoadGlide
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: It was so hot! How hot was it?

Hotter than 2 rats f@cking in a wool sock! 11:11 a.m. and it's 101 in sunny (insert undisclosed location here).

Old 07-07-2007, 07:06 AM
BadBobOk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

It's so hot that I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Dannl
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was so HOT:

[ul][*]the birds had to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.[*]the potatoes cook underground, and all you have to do to have lunch is to pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.[*]the cows are giving evaporated milk.[*]the trees are whistling for the dogs.[*]you no longer associate bridges (or rivers) with water.[*]you can say 113 degrees without fainting.[*]you eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off.[*]you can make instant sun tea.[*]you learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.[*]the temperature drops below 95, you feel a bit chilly.[*]you've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.[*]you would give anything to be able to splash cold water on your face.[*]you can attend any function wearing shorts and a tank top.[*]you notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.[*]hot water now comes out of both taps.[*]your biggest bike wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"[*]you realize that asphalt has a liquid state. [/ul]
I think you just discribed Phoenix Arizona

Old 07-07-2007, 06:40 PM
madurodave
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Dannl

It was so HOT:
[ul][*]the birds had to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.[*]the potatoes cook underground, and all you have to do to have lunch is to pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.[*]the cows are giving evaporated milk.[*]the trees are whistling for the dogs.[*]you no longer associate bridges (or rivers) with water.[*]you can say 113 degrees without fainting.[*]you eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off.[*]you can make instant sun tea.[*]you learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.[*]the temperature drops below 95, you feel a bit chilly.[*]you've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.[*]you would give anything to be able to splash cold water on your face.[*]you can attend any function wearing shorts and a tank top.[*]you notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.[*]hot water now comes out of both taps.[*]your biggest bike wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"[*]you realize that asphalt has a liquid state. [/ul]
I think you just discribed Phoenix Arizona

I agree! Lived there 3 years! TOO hot!

Old 07-07-2007, 08:14 PM
JeepMaker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hotter than a half f*cked fox in a forest fire.