Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We'll get that out to you right away...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: We'll get that out to you right away...

Try Hale's Harley- Davidson: http://www.haleshd.com/

20% off of H-D, Kuryakn and anything out of Drag Specialties. Upon recommendation of a forum member, I called up to order two small items - the guy treated me great, sent the one item they had in stock out immediately and told me that there would only be no additional shipping charge when the second one came in. I had the part in two days and expect the second item soon.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:30 PM
swomack
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A lot of these places don't even see the parts you order! They are middle man and either ship direct from manuf. or ship it to themselves rebox and out to you. I ordered a part from a Florida company thinking it would be here in 2 days, wrong! it had to ship from Washington state took 8 days to get here.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:36 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

PM shooter64, a forum member here. I hear he has great prices and is honest too. That is where I am going when I need anything. I have found that the majority of the people on the frums are very stand up individuals and my hat is off to all of you. [sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 PM
rottnutz
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've recently ordered from M&M. Mark was excellent to deal with. Asked for a quote(email) on my RH tru-du's, dude was quick with the return, order them and they shipped quick and actually surprised me. I've bought through HalesHD which was another place I'd do biz again. I've also heard good things about Eastern Performance, which I will use in the near future..

Old 06-29-2007, 05:11 PM
ultraultra
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cyborgcycles.com. Best prices and shipping on V&H. Good stock. The carry a lot more, but I don't have much else on my bike that isn't HD.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Bryan1724
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: LowriderFXRS

I used to buy somestuff from Dennis Kirk but their prices don't come close to M&M's prices.
[sm=noooo.gif]I went on M&M's site and they are higher than Dennis Kirk. I buy a lot of stuff from Dennis Kirk, plus free shipping on orders over $100.00. Just got my Lyndall Gold pads from there.

Old 06-29-2007, 06:42 PM
badlandr
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had the same problem with WallyÅ› Cycle
I called and ordered V&H Ovals and they said that they would shipping the following Monday.
Tuesday came around and called for a Tracking Number they said they didn recieve enough pipes so they would ship them the next Monday
The Next Tuesday called for tracking number they said sorry the pipes will be in next week so I told them to credit my card.
I ordered the pipe from Eastern Proformance and got them in 3 - 4 days.
Waited a week no credit on card called they said tit should be there in a few days.
Beging of the next week I called bank and disputed charge.
5 weeks later the pipes showed up at my door so I refused them Grrrrr!!

Long story short WallyÅ› Cycle customer service sucks!

Old 06-29-2007, 08:22 PM
LowriderFXRS
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Bryan1724

[sm=noooo.gif]I went on M&M's site and they are higher than Dennis Kirk. I buy a lot of stuff from Dennis Kirk, plus free shipping on orders over $100.00. Just got my Lyndall Gold pads from there.
Well I don't know what items you priced but oneverything I've ever compared, M&M had the lower price. Did you just look at the catalogue or did you enter the part number in the window for the actual M&M price?

Here's an example:

Vance & Hines Oval slip-on mufflers: Dennis Kirk - $509.95, M&M - $406.89

Old 06-29-2007, 08:46 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 323 Likes on 199 Posts

I've used both Mark at M&M and Bart (aka Shooter64) in the past couple of months. Got my wheels, tires, brake, and Corbin from Bart. Got my Bassani and PM Renthals from Mark.

Both are great to deal with and will continue to get my business. I don't have time to waste checking every online place for the absolute lowest price. I find a couple of people that will treat my business as important to them and I stick with them. If it costs me a few extra bucks so be it.

You can't go wrong with M&M or Shooter64.

Old 06-30-2007, 12:21 AM
rottnutz
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: ultraultra

Cyborgcycles.com. Best prices and shipping on V&H. Good stock. The carry a lot more, but I don't have much else on my bike that isn't HD.

Sorry but they closed up shop. Dam shame too, they had some of the lowest prices around..

Quick Reply: We'll get that out to you right away...