Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cup Holder Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 03:01 PM
raftgyde
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cup Holder Pics

ORIGINAL: lil_gmac2

Mike I like you cup holder. If you put some chrome around it Kess would have given you a 8.5 on looks too.
I gotta big roll of chrome tape I was usin' on some insulation I was puttin' on a heating duct. Want some o' that?

Old 11-11-2005, 03:43 PM
05 Ultra
Road Master
Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

Not to rain on anyone parade but I really don't like the looks of a handlebar mounted cup holder but I really miss my morning cup-a-joe so I came up with this. Cost $6 at WallyWorld for the holder and some fab time at work to make a new cover. This one is my 2nd gen. 1st one cost $1.98 for 4 plastic cup holders. Just wanted to see if it'd work. What do ya think?

[IMG]local://upfiles/1197/16DEF1169CB6461193AA5B50594A213E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1197/B311877FB2D44BAD9EC1851C45702E28.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-11-2005, 04:45 PM
redscout
Road Captain

I've got one just like no1likhim's that I use for about everything but holding cups. There's some sort of Bournolli or Venturi effect or something that sprays me with a fine mist when it's got a straw sticking out... But, it's a great place to mount my MP3 player for plugging into the AUX port on the radio. Holds my XM player. None of this very stylish, but when I'm using those things (long trips) it's functionality that matters... And I just never got into being a coffee drinker (even though I got this pretty cool travel mug from the MoCo for doing that monthly survey).

Old 11-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I like the wally world job. Looks good to me!

redscout - I havent ridden with a straw in anything yet. Cup of joe ina foam cup with the sippy lid is the closest.

Used it this morning. It was 35 degrees at 5:30 am riding into work. Hot joe works every time. Stoplights are worth catching.

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old 11-14-2005, 11:28 AM
redscout
Road Captain

Yeah, riding in the cold is when I always wished I'd developed a taste for coffee... I drink it once in a great while, but if it isn't real hot, I can't stand it and it just never seemed to stay hot enough long enough for me... Even in the infamous MoCo travel mug.

Managed to get out both days this weekend. Perfect Fall weather for riding in Indiana, especially Saturday. Kinda windy, and that coffee would have been good, but perfect temps. Something about riding in the Fall that's better than any other time of year.... Had a bottle of milk in my cup holder (not very manly I guess, but I have a thing for milk, when I can't drink beer).

Old 11-14-2005, 09:45 PM
05 Ultra
Road Master
Received 67 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: redscout

Yeah, riding in the cold is when I always wished I'd developed a taste for coffee... I drink it once in a great while, but if it isn't real hot, I can't stand it and it just never seemed to stay hot enough long enough for me... Even in the infamous MoCo travel mug.

Managed to get out both days this weekend. Perfect Fall weather for riding in Indiana, especially Saturday. Kinda windy, and that coffee would have been good, but perfect temps. Something about riding in the Fall that's better than any other time of year.... Had a bottle of milk in my cup holder (not very manly I guess, but I have a thing for milk, when I can't drink beer).
Ya gotta drink the beer too fast or it'll go flat! The milk is good to go anytime...LOL
This time of year is my favorite also. NO bugs to scrap off no matter how many miles you put on!!
The days are too short though.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:48 AM
3Dog
Tourer

Try saggybags.com Easy on, easy off...fits handlebars or guard rails

Old 07-19-2006, 06:52 PM
HarleyWood
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All i see is a holder for your riding glasses..............couldn't you just wear them?

Old 07-19-2006, 07:28 PM
FireHawk
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 05 Ultra

Not to rain on anyone parade but I really don't like the looks of a handlebar mounted cup holder but I really miss my morning cup-a-joe so I came up with this. Cost $6 at WallyWorld for the holder and some fab time at work to make a new cover. This one is my 2nd gen. 1st one cost $1.98 for 4 plastic cup holders. Just wanted to see if it'd work. What do ya think?

[IMG]local://upfiles/1197/16DEF1169CB6461193AA5B50594A213E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1197/B311877FB2D44BAD9EC1851C45702E28.jpg[/IMG]
Can't really tell... do you have any bigger pics? If it looks like I think it does then that will fit my bill.

Old 07-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Trailfndr
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I added the Roadrunner cup holder to the left side handlebars. Holds a nice coffee mug I found at K-mart, and holds most medium and some large sized cups from the fast food places...Just a chrome ring when not in use, plus the ring is removable and simply a braket is left.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9327/3D13B643882342EBA901E79880E0E1CC.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Cup Holder Pics