Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bountyhunter on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:18 PM
lp
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,853 Likes on 1,601 Posts
Default RE: Bountyhunter on ebay

One of Bounty's posse...pretty obvious. If anyone is an internet tough guy it's this dude...
He's had a run-in with about 50% of this forum one time or another..

Just watch.. he'll be back here to flame me with 2000 smiley faces etc...

lp

ORIGINAL: Terry1955

I'm not sure where you are coming from in this post or what you are trying to accomplish here. Why would call the Asst Admin and the BOTM Moderator "Internet Tough Guys" when neither of them had anything to do with Bountyhunter's banning. He was banned for attacking members (Internet Tough Guy) and their families on the forum. He was warned several times but ignored the warnings and continued to post his crap under different IDs. If you have a problem with B.H.'s banning you should probably contact me.

Terry
ORIGINAL: DI75

HOPE THEY BAN ME TO FOR WHATEVER REASON!! DON'T LIKE THE BULLYING TONE... NOT MUCH A FAN OF TYPEWRITER TOUGH GUYS!! GRVER AND GRUNT SEEM TO FIT THAT BILL!!![sm=shootshoot.gif] [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Old 06-27-2007, 01:56 PM
nightglide
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure where you are coming from in this post or what you are trying to accomplish here. Why would call the Asst Admin and the BOTM Moderator "Internet Tough Guys" when neither of them had anything to do with Bountyhunter's banning. He was banned for attacking members (Internet Tough Guy) and their families on the forum. He was warned several times but ignored the warnings and continued to post his crap under different IDs. If you have a problem with B.H.'s banning you should probably contact me.

Terry

HOPE THEY BAN ME TO FOR WHATEVER REASON!! DON'T LIKE THE BULLYING TONE... NOT MUCH A FAN OF TYPEWRITER TOUGH GUYS!! GRVER AND GRUNT SEEM TO FIT THAT BILL!!![sm=shootshoot.gif] [sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Ban his *** TOO!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 02:13 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: nightglide

Terry

Nightglide, one minute your on my side(BOTM POST) the next minute your against me, trying to get me banned!![:@] You seem to fit right in the TROLL category!! Terry as far as me having a problem with GRUNT read my post in BOTM and if you think I am the slightest bit outta line send me away to never never land with BOUNTYHUNTER!!!I will survive.........[sm=patriot.gif]

Ban his *** TOO!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 04:02 PM
nightglide
Road Master

YOU ASKED THEM To BAN you I just think they should do what you asked. I am for you man!!!!

ORIGINAL: nightglide

Terry

Nightglide, one minute your on my side(BOTM POST) the next minute your against me, trying to get me banned!![:@] You seem to fit right in the TROLL category!! Terry as far as me having a problem with GRUNT read my post in BOTM and if you think I am the slightest bit outta line send me away to never never land with BOUNTYHUNTER!!!I will survive.........[sm=patriot.gif]

Ban his *** TOO!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 06:32 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why all the uproar? I was just passing time and just thought it was interesting that BH after selling his street glide and buying a suzuki 109 and burning his bridges on here. Up and buys a 07 street glide. I can bet he wished he had not **** on us now that he has seen the light again. But I never intended for this to morph into a brawl over old issues.

Old 06-27-2007, 06:59 PM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: gunrunner

Why all the uproar? I was just passing time and just thought it was interesting that BH after selling his street glide and buying a suzuki 109 and burning his bridges on here. Up and buys a 07 street glide. I can bet he wished he had not **** on us now that he has seen the light again. But I never intended for this to morph into a brawl over old issues.
dId I miss him buying a Suzuki?

Old 06-27-2007, 07:08 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 06-27-2007, 07:35 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,790 Likes on 1,271 Posts

ORIGINAL: cwilks

What are you guys Bountyhunters groupies?????????????? Who gives a crap about what he's doing??
Wellsaid.

Old 06-27-2007, 08:53 PM
XRated
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Howdy! Where's the love?

Old 06-27-2007, 08:54 PM
everready2ride
6th Gear