Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Rinehart Mounting bracket

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
R Horn
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Rinehart Mounting bracket

Will in Iraq I recieved my replacement rear pipe for my bike. I had already welded the old one and it has been doing fine.
The Big news is they sent along a new left side mound that attaches to the rear of the Primary cover. The Part #KR5-1000 is from the packing list I will try and post some pic's later. If you have Rineharts give them a call and have them send you the new Mount. will save you from the crack issue.

Rich

Old 10-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Badass
Novice
Default RE: New Rinehart Mounting bracket

Hi R !

I called BUB 2 weeks ago regarding the discoloration of the end caps. There was no disscussion from there side the only question they asked was where to send Them.......Good Service !

They also suggested to send me new mounting brackets at the same time...... Great service

I mentioned to them that there was some impurities on my mufflers, and that it washard to see since it was under my saddle bags, without any kind of discussion she promised to send me a new sett of mufflers...... Priceless!!!!!

This is by far the best customer services I have ever experianced.

Hats off to the customer service department there .....................

Old 10-20-2005, 03:01 PM
wildwill
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Badass

I mentioned to them that there was some impurities on my mufflers, and that it washard to see since it was under my saddle bags, without any kind of discussion she promised to send me a new sett of mufflers...... Priceless!!!!!
I'd like to try the Rineharts on my RK. Do you have to prove you actually BOUGHT them to get a new set? Maybe I'll call. What's her name and phone number? [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-20-2005, 05:52 PM
lil_gmac2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's the number to rinehart?

Old 10-20-2005, 06:14 PM
04RoadKing
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Badass

Hi R !

I called BUB 2 weeks ago regarding the discoloration of the end caps. There was no disscussion from there side the only question they asked was where to send Them.......Good Service !

They also suggested to send me new mounting brackets at the same time...... Great service

This is by far the best customer services I have ever experianced.

Hats off to the customer service department there .....................
Wow that's great ! It's to bad that I sold mine 6 months ago.
I would of asked her if she would send me back all the low end TQ & HP that Rinehart stoled from me.

Old 10-21-2005, 10:46 AM
Badass
Novice

They ask for for CC nr in case you dont return the parts. They also pay for return shipping.....

1-800-934-9739, Not sure of the ladies name, but just follow the menu to Customer Service.....

http://www.bub.com/main.html

BTW I had my bike Dyno tuned ( Rineharts,Stage II , SE Air cleaner , 95 cci, SE204 , PCIII) and Iam now getting ~ 100 ft/lbs and ~93 hk, and she is purrs like a kitten and roars like a lion.

I had originally downloaded the map for my set-up (only difference was with the SE203 cam) from the Dynojet web page. But the "Dyno tuned" map that my Dyno Technician arrived at was very different from this. The bike runs smoother, has more power all in all a lot better (gas milage isnt better....lol) . I also increased the Torque in the area the Rineharts are not good in ( 1500-2000 rpm)

So I would recommend everyone to have their bike tuned with a experianced Dyno Technician.

Hope this helps.....

Old 10-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Badass
Novice

Yesterday I received the muffler, new brackets and end caps from BUB. It also included return shipping, all as promised.
Got to give the a Hi 5 for their service / warranty department.

Badass