Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cell phone holders for bikes

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 10:08 PM
Mertoid
Tourer
Received 80 Likes on 50 Posts

I use this, $8 delivered off Ebay. Holds great, captures all 4 corners, easy to put phone in and take out. Swivels for best viewing, pretty solid even over the rough stuff. Better than I expected.

Old 06-28-2018, 06:53 AM
TheGrandPoohBah
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,529 Likes on 1,424 Posts

RAM X Mount, quick, safe, and secure.

Old 06-28-2018, 10:14 AM
BlkDragon
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Streetvise mount

I have tried several different phone mounts and found Streetvise to be the best so far........it's metal mount and very solid, it will accommodate larger phones with protected case. I used it and tested on few rides and I am very much impressed with it.

Before Streetvise, I was using CIRO phone mount and it works very well until one of the tab broke off, I walked up to CIRO truck when I was in Laughlin and they gave me a new one but I almost lost my phone from the tab failing so I stopped using it now.....

Last edited by BlkDragon; 06-28-2018 at 10:17 AM.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:47 PM
luigit
Advanced
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i use quad lock and love it.

Old 06-28-2018, 09:30 PM
thefirstbigone
Cruiser
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

I have been on the hunt for the perfect phone holder for quite some time. I think I found it last week. I've tried Ram mounts, Cairo mounts, as well as about half a dozen others. While most of them were decent none were ideal. Then I stumbled across Riders Claw. This mount is a work of art and looks like it belongs on the bike. The best part is no moving parts to fail. All of my old phone mounts will go into the box of old cup holders never to be seen again.

https://ridersclaw.com/

Sorry I can't seem to post pictures from my iPad.

Last edited by thefirstbigone; 06-28-2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Add stock photo.
Old 06-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

Mine stays in the saddlebag, unless needed when I stop. I ride to get away from electronics, but I'm old.

Old 06-28-2018, 11:21 PM
flstcbob
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I'm very pleased with my TechMount Gripper. Holds my phone upright or horizontal, easy in and out, with no rubberband contraptions to mess with or ***** to turn, very solid and works with my Otterbox case.

Old 06-29-2018, 07:19 AM
BlkDragon
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by thefirstbigone

I have been on the hunt for the perfect phone holder for quite some time. I think I found it last week. I've tried Ram mounts, Cairo mounts, as well as about half a dozen others. While most of them were decent none were ideal. Then I stumbled across Riders Claw. This mount is a work of art and looks like it belongs on the bike. The best part is no moving parts to fail. All of my old phone mounts will go into the box of old cup holders never to be seen again.

https://ridersclaw.com/

Sorry I can't seem to post pictures from my iPad.

The only problem with RidersClaw is if you switch your phone to different model, mount becomes useless.....that I am not keen on....at least with StreetVise it accommodate many different phones with cases.....a lot of folks like myself will not remove protected case from the phone from day one so it the mount won't accommodate that then it's useless to me. But it's a great design for sure...

Old 06-29-2018, 07:58 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 662 Likes on 412 Posts

I use one of these. Works great and it's small, so it doesn't look bad when the phone is removed. It's made of aluminum and comes in a choice of (anodized) colors. Bought it for $29 on eBay.

Last edited by Geoff; 06-29-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:19 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 662 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by larry gaddie
why do you want to look at a cell phone when you're out riding ?????????
Good question. I really don't look at my phone unless I'm stopped. A handlebar mount makes it easy to use phone functions or connect to a charging cord. My phone is hands-free. It's paired via Bluetooth to a Sena unit mounted on my helmet. Helmet-mounted speakers and a mic allow me to send/receive calls, listen to talking navigation, music, etc. The Sena unit also has an intercom, allowing me to talk to a passenger or other riders with the same device.

Quick Reply: cell phone holders for bikes