Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cell phone holders for bikes

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Mikes145
Road Captain
Received 151 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Mertoid
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Motorcycle-MTB-Bike-Bicycle-Handlebar-Mount-Holder-For-Cell-Phone-GPS-/232687641866
http://https://www.ebay.com/itm/Univ...-/232687641866

Old 07-02-2018, 03:54 PM
duoglider
Road Warrior
Received 300 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by From_Behind
Perfect. Now we know that you don't like phone mounts. 😁
as said, YMMV, but that's right, I have no use for them
Originally Posted by Geoff
You might also want to avoid cup holders.
you would be correct.

If I want all that stuff at my fingertips then I'll drive my truck.

Old 07-02-2018, 04:38 PM
reds2tall54
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If i could get my lazy boy chair to move and sound like my Harley then you may want to stay indoors and off the sidewalks cause i'm coming to your neighbor hood soon....LMAO....

Old 07-02-2018, 06:33 PM
lyork
Stellar HDF Member
Received 451 Likes on 318 Posts

I have one of these brand new for sale. Mounted it to my 2014 Street Glide then sold the bike. Make an offer

Old 07-02-2018, 08:51 PM
davewear
Road Warrior
Received 197 Likes on 135 Posts

Originally Posted by duoglider
A cell phone attached to my viewing field is the last thing I want on my bike. It's a distraction from the road, which is already filled with people looking at their cell phones. I've gotten through 45+ years of riding without a need to tether myself to a phone or depend on any type of navigation device and prefer to keep my eyes on the other idiots on the road.
JMHO YMMV
whatever, if you don’t like it that’s fine but if someone wants their phone attached to their bars because they commute with their bike and google maps helps with the traffic then what’s the prob.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-03-2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Wizardofaus
Road Warrior
Received 230 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by WMJ
Ram mount on the clutch side perch. I also bought a longer bracket with a go pro attachment so I can switch it out. Also just ordered the locking piece on amazon so it stays mine.
Link Plz
Last iPhone holder let my 6s escape and I caught it at 25 mph 🤲

Phew
Wiz 😊

Old 07-03-2018, 03:16 AM
bailer
Advanced
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Another vote for the Quad Lock

Old 07-03-2018, 12:21 PM
bronson13
Intermediate
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Absolutely no mount. I use a pocket or saddle bag.

I guess this is one reason the younger crowd are not riding motorcycles. They cannot text, stay on phone or play a game while driving.

All smart phones have done is dumb down the younger generation. They can barely function without their phones.

Steve Jobs was not a great human being. He did nothing more than burden us with monkey on our backs that we will never get off.
If there is a hell, I hope he burning there now or at least getting gang raped by the Manson clan.

Old 07-03-2018, 12:38 PM
MNRiding
Cruiser
Received 52 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson13

I guess this is one reason the younger crowd are not riding motorcycles. They cannot text, stay on phone or play a game while driving.

All smart phones have done is dumb down the younger generation. They can barely function without their phones.

Steve Jobs was not a great human being. He did nothing more than burden us with monkey on our backs that we will never get off.
If there is a hell, I hope he burning there now or at least getting gang raped by the Manson clan.

In other words you could have said...I am old, crabby, do not like music, have no need for that newfangled gps stuff, and by the way, get F off my lawn.

Old 07-03-2018, 12:59 PM
bailer
Advanced
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson13

Lol, I have ridden with guys that always like to be the lead. It is ridiculous watching them trying to figure out if that is their turn, slowing down because they think that might be their exit, as I follow with my phone nav screen counting down to the corner, giving me instructions via my Bluetooth ear buds.

I put my signal light on well in advance so they can look in their mirror and “lead” me to our turn.

...and I’m definitely not the younger crowd, past 50, but realize how invaluable technology can be. I run the gps app in safety mode so it is a simple interface requiring no input while moving.

Always easier to criticize than learn....

Last edited by bailer; 07-03-2018 at 01:30 PM.
The following users liked this post:
pdbuzz (07-13-2018)

Quick Reply: cell phone holders for bikes