Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Performance baggers

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2018 | 10:56 AM
SSpeeDEMONSS
Tourer

Some idiot dented my front fender pretty good so I was thinking instead of fixing it and getting it repainted to go with something smaller, more sporty. Then I came across the BBC carbon fiber front fender. Not sure how it will look on my bike but I'm considering it.

Garrett

Old 04-11-2018 | 01:58 PM
gartec81
|
Grand HDF Member

Well I took a left turn from muderville . Picked up some pearly whites with extended bags. I'm going to chrome the front end and wheels .

Thinking chromed out, gold chain conversion, performance bagger. Like riding a chariot handed down from the gods

The following users liked this post:
Puglia10 (04-11-2018)
Old 04-11-2018 | 07:33 PM
Joker_Whiskey
Intermediate

Originally Posted by gartec81
Well I took a left turn from muderville . Picked up some pearly whites with extended bags. I'm going to chrome the front end and wheels .

Thinking chromed out, gold chain conversion, performance bagger. Like riding a chariot handed down from the gods
Yes, yes, dear god yes!

Old 04-11-2018 | 07:36 PM
Joker_Whiskey
Intermediate

Originally Posted by SSpeeDEMONSS
Some idiot dented my front fender pretty good so I was thinking instead of fixing it and getting it repainted to go with something smaller, more sporty. Then I came across the BBC carbon fiber front fender. Not sure how it will look on my bike but I'm considering it.

Garrett
The carbon fender is pretty awesome, but for what it’s worth to you, I wouldn’t go BBC. They have not proven to be the best company, ethically, that’s out here. Hofmann Designs is putting out some pretty great stuff.
Of course, your $$$, your decision. But, I fully support the carbon fender!
—JW

The following users liked this post:
Puglia10 (04-12-2018)
Old 04-11-2018 | 07:40 PM
Joker_Whiskey
Intermediate

And to further my spamming of the thread tonight, does anybody have an idea of what a good panel paint job would cost? Never had a bike painted, but the sheer volume of black glides out there has me wanting to paint.

I know it will vary of course, just looking for a solid ballpark cost estimate.

Thanks!
—JW

Old 04-11-2018 | 09:47 PM
SSpeeDEMONSS
Tourer

Originally Posted by Joker_Whiskey

The carbon fender is pretty awesome, but for what it’s worth to you, I wouldn’t go BBC. They have not proven to be the best company, ethically, that’s out here. Hofmann Designs is putting out some pretty great stuff.
Of course, your $$$, your decision. But, I fully support the carbon fender!
—JW
I’ll check out Hofmann. I have heard negative things about BBC but that’s just the first place I saw with the fender.

As far as paint jobs go I’d be curious to know as well. The guy that is going to paint my helmet does full bikes. I might talk to him about my bike when I drop off my helmet.

Garrett

Old 04-12-2018 | 09:57 AM
gartec81
|
Grand HDF Member

Just because.

Old 04-12-2018 | 10:03 AM
Puglia10
Road Warrior

And to further my spamming of the thread tonight, does anybody have an idea of what a good panel paint job would cost? Never had a bike painted, but the sheer volume of black glides out there has me wanting to paint.

Thanks!
—JW
Price is going to vary LARGELY because there are so many variables...different colors/candies/body work needed/details/painter in general. Definitely a few thousand dollars would be guess. Baggers have a lot of area to paint!

Old 04-12-2018 | 10:04 AM
Ryan42
Road Master

Originally Posted by SSpeeDEMONSS

I’ll check out Hofmann. I have heard negative things about BBC but that’s just the first place I saw with the fender.

As far as paint jobs go I’d be curious to know as well. The guy that is going to paint my helmet does full bikes. I might talk to him about my bike when I drop off my helmet.

Garrett
Whats up with BBC? I follow them on instagram and seems like a nice dude. **** is way over priced but thats a diff story

Old 04-12-2018 | 10:05 AM
Ryan42
Road Master

Thanks!
—JW
Depends what you wana do and if you take off all the parts first. If you show up with just your tins and hand it to them and they have to sand and do all that prob looking at 1000 for a basic paint job. You wana get fancy think 2k plus

Quick Reply: Performance baggers