Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rented a Road Glide...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 05:48 PM
nedster
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RE: Rented a Road Glide...

I am a little confused, when I go into the curves I lean. The headlights stay the same whether it is a fixed fairing or a batwing. I only turn the bars when I am at low speed like a parking lot. I hear this agrument alot.
Dazed and Confused.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:44 PM
RainMaker
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rented a Road Glide...

Headlights were just a personal observation...

I just seemed to have more visible light displacement on my UC than the RG thru curves, my reasoning could have been reworded a bit less.... controversial...

Well, need to add EGC to the list. Have had it a few days now also and it also is not the same as the UC or the RG/SG. They all ride differently than the other. All felt different in areas that could have been upgraded to accomodate... but just speaking on the base models.. they are very much different.

Perhaps I will get a chance to add another column to my OP to include the EGC....

So far.. the UC (base options) are the most comfortable...imo. The RG was the performer...., SG was the teenager of the group just wanting to be seen and heard... EGC was middle of the road, but still handled better thru the twists than the UC...