Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 02:42 AM
B Bop
Road Captain
Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by rblahetka
I have the same cam advanced 4 degrees as well. Did it about a month ago, but I have been running a map for a set of SE 204's since. I am actually dropping it off today for the week to get dyno tuned. I'll looking forward to the results.
How do you like 57h performance, did the 4+ advance wake up low end torque? Like to see your dyno sheet if you can post it!

B Bop

2012 FLHR (Road King) Ember Red Sunglo & Merlo
Cruise Control, ABS, Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced Spoke Tubeless Wheels, Security Package, Saddle Bag LED Lid Spoilers, and an array of accessories that enhances nostalgic appearance & blood curdling performance.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

Old 05-08-2017, 05:05 PM
rblahetka
Tourer
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by B Bop
How do you like 57h performance, did the 4+ advance wake up low end torque? Like to see your dyno sheet if you can post it!

B Bop

2012 FLHR (Road King) Ember Red Sunglo & Merlo
Cruise Control, ABS, Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced Spoke Tubeless Wheels, Security Package, Saddle Bag LED Lid Spoilers, and an array of accessories that enhances nostalgic appearance & blood curdling performance.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
So far, so good. When I did the cams, I installed the gear at the same time, so I can't say the 4 degrees made huge difference prior to or not. It was recommended to me to do so, so I just did it. The bike runs pretty good that way, but it should be much better after I get it back from the dyno. I won't have it back until Wednesday next week, though.