Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let a buddy ride my FLHTCI

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 10:07 PM
fxdxsteve
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Let a buddy ride my FLHTCI

my truck yes
my girl friend maybe
my bike no fn way
thats why I do all my own work so no one else will touch my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2005, 12:14 AM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheMark

ORIGINAL: ch1ef

Get a grip on what's important in the world!

I think thats the point.

I need to make friends with some of you guys.
I am still just dreaming of my own HD - Someone buy my boat so I can get it ordered.

No No NO.........dont get ride of the boat...........especially if its a fishing boat. Now - I would let a pontoon boat or a bowrider go to get a HD, but not a good fishing rig.

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old 10-13-2005, 12:31 AM
CHEYENNE
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I won't even let my gf ride my SG and she has been riding for 3 years with plenty of miles under her belt. I don't have a problem with her riding my sportbikes though.

I think I would really have to trust and know the person could afford to pay to fix or buy the bike off me before letting them ride it.

Old 10-13-2005, 03:43 AM
AceArt
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're a good man. If you're ever in town and want to ride my wife, feel free to talk to her...errrr, I mean, my bike, yea that's it, my bike. Art

Old 10-13-2005, 04:59 AM
wild1
Cruiser

Depends on the friend.I have one buddy that can take out my ultra anytime. He will let me take out any of his machines including quads. I have other friends that I wont even let sit on the bike let alone ride it.

Old 10-13-2005, 04:59 AM
wild1
Cruiser

Depends on the friend.I have one buddy that can take out my ultra anytime. He will let me take out any of his machines including quads. I have other friends that I wont even let sit on the bike let alone ride it.

Old 10-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Basz
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: no1likhim

I think thats the point.

I am still just dreaming of my own HD - Someone buy my boat so I can get it ordered.

No No NO.........dont get ride of the boat...........especially if its a fishing boat. Now - I would let a pontoon boat or a bowrider go to get a HD, but not a good fishing rig.

I think this qualifies as a legit fishing rig. Viper Cobra 20' Dual console w/Merc 225 EFi.
It will be hard to see it go - I hope to get another one after I get the Bike!

I never let anyone drive this. Tried to teach my wife - she was scared of it.
As I am trying to sell it - It will be hard to let someone test drive it - even with me sitting right next to them.

Old 10-13-2005, 10:29 AM
Kess
Outstanding HDF Member

Tough call - If your qualified and can cover the loss you can ride my bike but thinking back the only people who ever rode my rides were service folks - Never have been asked and I am glad but there are a bunch of people here I would hand her over to and say go for it -

Great looking boat by the way - The nice part about a Harley is that as soon as you are on it you are where ya wanna be! With a boat you either gotta dock it or haul it to where ya want - I say smart move getting a land yacht!

Old 10-13-2005, 10:39 AM
huffhuff
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

make sure your policy isn't like my State Farm policy. it only covers me on my insured bike not even another State Farm insured rider or me on another bike that is State Farm insured. I chuckle at people who rider metric Harley look-a-likes saying they couldn't afford a Harley. Ask them what they paid and they paid about the same and sometimes more. Let them ride a Harley and boy do they convert quick. There was never any other option for me having been born into a Harley shop family and working there thru college. LOL.

Old 10-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: no1likhim

I think thats the point.

I think this qualifies as a legit fishing rig. Viper Cobra 20' Dual console w/Merc 225 EFi.
It will be hard to see it go - I hope to get another one after I get the Bike!

I never let anyone drive this. Tried to teach my wife - she was scared of it.
As I am trying to sell it - It will be hard to let someone test drive it - even with me sitting right next to them.

Beautiful rig.

I understand. I have a 19DLX Carolina skiff (center console) with a 90 four stroker. Riggged out to the max. If I sold it my wife would kill me. SHe loves to fish.

I would understand if you sold it also. Especially if your wife will ride with you on the Hog. Its just something about having your sweetie back there. Most of the time I"m riding with her my left arm is laying up on her leg. Sweet!

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quick Reply: Let a buddy ride my FLHTCI