Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No time to clean pants out

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 01:53 PM
dgriffith
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No time to clean pants out

I stopped at a self-serve gas station Saturday. There was a car on the other side of the pump. Just as I put the juffy stand down I heard this bomb go off! The lady on the other side of the pump drove off with the gas nozzel still in thr car!!! THe gas pump shook violently and the hose came loose, she never stopped!!! She drug the hose about 200 feet and made a u turn onto the highway. I went after her and she finally stopped. I informed her what she had done, She was clueless about it. She followed me back and paid for her gas as well as doing an accident report.

Old 06-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Akitakoi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: No time to clean pants out

[sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 06-04-2007, 02:03 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bikers Against Clueless Klutzes?

Old 06-04-2007, 02:09 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] I can see some dummy forgetting to put the gas cap on, but how can you forget your filling your car and that you havent even paid for your gas?

Old 06-04-2007, 02:32 PM
chriscalabro
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Just another reminder of what your facing on the roads everyday...What a jackass

Old 06-04-2007, 02:51 PM
MojoTP
Intermediate

She probably had a cell phone to her ear the entire time.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Cowracer
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

happens all the time. Thats why the hoses have Huskey quick-break connections. If they get the hose back, they can snap it back on the coupling and have the pump back in service right away.

Tim

Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: MojoTP

She probably had a cell phone to her ear the entire time.
That was my thought, got back in her car, used her cell phone, hung up and then just drove off. Stupid, huh?

Hack

Old 06-04-2007, 04:58 PM
btefft
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: dgriffith

I stopped at a self-serve gas station Saturday. There was a car on the other side of the pump. Just as I put the juffy stand down I heard this bomb go off! The lady on the other side of the pump drove off with the gas nozzel still in thr car!!! THe gas pump shook violently and the hose came loose, she never stopped!!! She drug the hose about 200 feet and made a u turn onto the highway. I went after her and she finally stopped. I informed her what she had done, She was clueless about it. She followed me back and paid for her gas as well as doing an accident report.
I hope you were wearing your BROWN pants. [sm=escape.gif]

Hack

Old 06-04-2007, 05:29 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That reminds me of a few years back...well actually many years back. Driving down the street, in my little Pinto (you remember those..I think is was a Ford)... and I hear this big "BANG"!...and mymuffler got really loud.

I didn't know what the heck was going on so I pulled into a gas station lot. Noticed that my muffler had come disconnected and what just kinda hanging there. Being as young asI was, and notknowing what to do. Igot back inand decided to drive anotherfew of blocks to my father-in-laws service station.(Iknew he would fix it).

So, I drivearound the gas station pumps and got back on the road anddrove for about 2 blocks when Inoticed a guy following me flashing his lights. Thinking he was trying to get my attention because of my unfortunate muffler problem, I really didn't pay it any mind...until I got to the stop light. He pulled up behind me a jumped out of his truck....looking at the rear of my car...and chuckling.

At first, I thought he was just laughing at this bimbo dragging her muffler...when in fact, after he explained trying to hold back his inherent laughter and wiping thetears rolling down his face, Icome to realize that I evidentally caught his pump dinger hose (you know the one that dings inside when you run over it) when I went through his station and was dragging it along with my poor muffler. Riped 'er right outa the wall!