Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Love Jugs Mighty Mite - Show them if you have them

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
I believe it's because almost every time he posts in this thread he's complaining that your company will not give him an update on his order.

Dawg hasn't posted in a few weeks so he could have received his fans for all anyone knows and has been out riding.

Hopefully no one expects to post a thread on a forum and then have the company go out of their way to track down their information.
But it sounds like Dawg isn't getting any help from your customer service dept.

I'm guessing here, but I think 05UltraBob is feeling that since your company isn't getting back to Dawg after multiple attempts to track his order (and you keep posting on this thread) that maybe by now Dawg should have heard something about his order?

Just a guess.........
Helpful hint. We are super attentive to our customers. I speak to people on the phone and answer all e-mails quickly. Even in our overloaded situation you can count on a response. Of course I could have slipped up or been at Datona, or just been in overwhelm. If so I apologize for the oversight. The problem here might be that I don't live on the Forums and it's likely that I just didn't see his request?

The surest way to contact me is on my personal e-mail, steve@love-jugs.com. I welcome and respond to everything that anyone has to say, ask, suggest, criticize, or question.

Perhaps the dawg will post his result as well as what he thinks of the product. It would be good to close the loop one way or another so no one is hanging.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:22 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,314 Likes on 1,861 Posts

Just to break this up a bit...

I Love Jugs - Show them if you have them

The following 2 users liked this post by multihdrdr:
fullautomike (04-12-2017), oldbie (04-12-2017)
Old 04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Sorry not getting back to you. I work hard to always be responsive to my customers

Originally Posted by DezertDawg
Steve,

I visited the website. In fact, I ordered the Might Mite. There are no testimonials regarding the Might Mite.

I started this thread because I was curious what others thought of the product if they had received them yet. It's been 19 days since I ordered mine (#2955). I also emailed Friday morning and have yet to get a response.
Hey Dawg,

I saw a post elsewhere this AM that you had not heard from me and was looking for your Mighty-Mites. Sorry I didn't get back to you immediately at that time although I posted a general status post to alert everyone to the status. That moment in history was our perfect storm so I apologize not getting right back to you. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know that you received your Mighties and how they are working for you. - Thanks, Steve

Old 04-12-2017, 05:31 PM
DezertDawg
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
Hey Dawg,

I saw a post elsewhere this AM that you had not heard from me and was looking for your Mighty-Mites. Sorry I didn't get back to you immediately at that time although I posted a general status post to alert everyone to the status. That moment in history was our perfect storm so I apologize not getting right back to you. I'd appreciate it if you would let me know that you received your Mighties and how they are working for you. - Thanks, Steve
All, sorry this got out of hand. I've been extremely busy with work and a backyard project and haven't been online.

Just to clear this up, I called Steve regarding my order. Steve went out of his way to find out why I had not received my order. Once he figured it out, he apologized profusely and offed to make it right. Steve also had the fans to me within two days.

I finally got around to installing last Sunday but no time to test. I'll test in two weeks on the way to the Laughlin River Run.

Old 04-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Hate Work
Road Warrior
Received 158 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by DezertDawg
All, sorry this got out of hand. I've been extremely busy with work and a backyard project and haven't been online.

Just to clear this up, I called Steve regarding my order. Steve went out of his way to find out why I had not received my order. Once he figured it out, he apologized profusely and offed to make it right. Steve also had the fans to me within two days.

I finally got around to installing last Sunday but no time to test. I'll test in two weeks on the way to the Laughlin River Run.
Whew! Sure glad we got that cleared up! I'm sure you will be extremely happy. I have the "knock-offs" from Wards and they have made a huge improvement when it gets hot. (Plenty of threads detailing how well "small" fans help your engine temps). I also have no doubt that the Mighty Mites will perform well. My only question is why did any one want to hang two house fans off the side of their bike and pay for it, like those that purchased the Love Jugs. WTG Love-Jugs. About time.When do you stop making those things?

Old 04-17-2017, 06:10 AM
Mchad
Club Member
Received 3,540 Likes on 2,146 Posts

I have both. A Wards on my LRS, and Mighty Mites on my Road Glide. I find the performance is similar, but the apparent build quality of the LJ's seem better. Substantial temperature drop - in stop and go my RG temps don't break 240 where they could easily be 270+. Very happy with mine.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:52 AM
wscott
Road Warrior
Received 137 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Mchad
I have both. A Wards on my LRS, and Mighty Mites on my Road Glide. I find the performance is similar, but the apparent build quality of the LJ's seem better. Substantial temperature drop - in stop and go my RG temps don't break 240 where they could easily be 270+. Very happy with mine.

===============================

You didnt state what temp you'r ref too.

Is it oil or head/engine temp?

Scott

Old 04-17-2017, 09:31 AM
hattitude
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,273 Likes on 4,442 Posts

Originally Posted by Hate Work
I have the "knock-offs" from Wards and they have made a huge improvement when it gets hot. (Plenty of threads detailing how well "small" fans help your engine temps). I also have no doubt that the Mighty Mites will perform well.
You have it backwards. Love Jugs only had the big ugly fans when Jason developed and started manufacturing his fans...

The mighty mites are copied from Jason's fans..

FWIW....

Old 04-17-2017, 09:37 AM
multihdrdr
Club Member
Received 2,314 Likes on 1,861 Posts

Originally Posted by hattitude
Originally Posted by Hate Work
I have the "knock-offs" from Wards and they have made a huge improvement when it gets hot. (Plenty of threads detailing how well "small" fans help your engine temps). I also have no doubt that the Mighty Mites will perform well.
You have it backwards. Love Jugs only had the big ugly fans when Jason developed and started manufacturing his fans...

FWIW....
I took his comment as "Tongue-in-cheek" (might be wrong though)

Last edited by multihdrdr; 04-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Hate Work (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 09:58 AM
ORradtech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 374 Likes on 323 Posts

Originally Posted by hattitude

FWIW....
I took it as a joke as well.

Also, since the two products seem nearly identical and Ward is incomucado my guess is "renamed" might be more accurate than copied...

Quick Reply: Love Jugs Mighty Mite - Show them if you have them