Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Love Jugs Mighty Mite - Show them if you have them

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 08:25 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

This is a Dyna with the Mighty Mites but you get the idea. Compared to the Wards, it seems the Mighty Mite has better positioning over the rear cylinder tunnel, which needs cooling the most.

Old 04-11-2017, 01:53 PM
just plain john
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Love Jugs (the original ones anyway) look like ***. There's no way I'd put them on my ride. I got a set of Ward's just for cosmetic reasons. A year plus later they still work flawlessly, but if they fail I might consider the MM.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by just plain john
Love Jugs (the original ones anyway) look like ***. There's no way I'd put them on my ride. I got a set of Ward's just for cosmetic reasons. A year plus later they still work flawlessly, but if they fail I might consider the MM.
Hey John, great looking machine you have there. It's funny how there are two schools of thought on the looks. People take emotional sides like their rooting for a ball team. I look at it with equanimity. Whatever turns you on makes me happy.

I hope your Wards fans last forever. If not I'll welcome your order for the Mighty-Mites. = steve

Old 04-11-2017, 05:00 PM
05UltraBob
Road Master
Received 453 Likes on 262 Posts

Based on what I have read here on the forum about the whole Wards Fans and Love Jugs fight, and the fact that it doesn't seem like Steve from Love Jugs really gives a crap about DezertDawgs order, as he hasn't even seen fit to address that I would not order a damn thing from Love Jugs!! I wouldn't even install a set if he gave them to me for free and paid the shipping to me!

Old 04-11-2017, 05:23 PM
hscic
Grand HDF Member
Received 547 Likes on 466 Posts

Just sharing my thread on my install of the Mighty-Mites
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...oling-fan.html

Last edited by hscic; 04-11-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:51 PM
blackflame
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wards fans installed, i'm guessing he sold to love jugs.. But love mine.

Old 04-11-2017, 06:53 PM
blackflame
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wards installed, works great.. Bet he sold to love jugs.

Attached Thumbnails Love Jugs Mighty Mite - Show them if you have them-20160719_173812.jpg  
Old 04-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Love Jugs
Former Sponsor
Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 05UltraBob
Based on what I have read here on the forum about the whole Wards Fans and Love Jugs fight, and the fact that it doesn't seem like Steve from Love Jugs really gives a crap about DezertDawgs order, as he hasn't even seen fit to address that I would not order a damn thing from Love Jugs!! I wouldn't even install a set if he gave them to me for free and paid the shipping to me!
You're safe. No worries about me forcing Love Jugs on you.

However, please explain the reason for your invective. I can't live on this Forum but I try to be responsive. What's my oversight With the Dawg??

Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM
hd_rolling
Supporter

Received 146 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Jugs
What's my oversight With the Dawg??
I believe it's because almost every time he posts in this thread he's complaining that your company will not give him an update on his order.

Well 3 weeks ended yesterday and still no Mighty Mite in my mailbox or a usps shipping notification. Guess it's time to contact PayPal for a refund.

There really is no excuse not to answer a question asked thru the website last Friday.
Dawg hasn't posted in a few weeks so he could have received his fans for all anyone knows and has been out riding.

Hopefully no one expects to post a thread on a forum and then have the company go out of their way to track down their information.
But it sounds like Dawg isn't getting any help from your customer service dept.

I'm guessing here, but I think 05UltraBob is feeling that since your company isn't getting back to Dawg after multiple attempts to track his order (and you keep posting on this thread) that maybe by now Dawg should have heard something about his order?

Just a guess.........

Old 04-12-2017, 07:48 AM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

And the plot thickens...

Quick Reply: Love Jugs Mighty Mite - Show them if you have them