Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2017 | 10:16 PM
Gunslingerglide
|
Intermediate
Default Has anyone bought extended bags or CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

As the title suggests, I was just curious if anyone has bought anything from this company. Prices seem fair, curious how the quality is. I was looking to go the CVO rear fender route and they have a 2 into 1 option that I'm chomping at the bit to purchase. They have a FB page as well as a website, just not much for pics or reviews. Figured this would be the best place for that before I make the purchase. Thanks in advance.

https://nastyhog.com/

Last edited by Gunslingerglide; 01-18-2017 at 10:37 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 01-19-2017 | 07:17 AM
Fatboy Brian
Grand HDF Member

Not sure but their advertisement keeps popping up on my facebook feed also, cheap prices.

Old 01-19-2017 | 08:08 AM
Tarkus60
Road Warrior
Veteran: Marine Corp

Yup all over facebook....keep us informed...if you buy. I like the looks of the king tour pak.

Old 02-28-2017 | 04:29 AM
scott6610
Intermediate

I actually emailed them with a question on this. I have a 14 SGS and they indicate to make it plug and play you need an adapter harness (they recommend an aftermarket version) that is like $125. In addition they said there are no install instructions and you may need to shave down the light housing in order for it to fit correctly.
They were very good in getting back to me, but the fitment worries me a little.

Old 03-30-2017 | 10:09 PM
Zuul
Cruiser

I have ordered it and am having it installed by the dealership at the same time as I'm having a new engine put in, and some other things. The fender looks fantastic so far and I have some amazing pics however it should be finished as soon as tomorrow - or by next week latest and I'll put some up.

The issue so far that I was told and it is still an issue is the fender is thicker than stock so the slip nut and bolt that the passenger seat connects with is too thin; it's designed for sheet metal and the fender is quite a bit thicker. I'm not sure how to solve this but I don't want them shaving the fender down to an appropriate thinness and I'm going to have to take this fitting and see if I can find something exactly the same, but with a bit more bolt length on the clip. In the meantime we will rig up a bolt that will be permanent until someone with skinny arms that can reach up under the fender comes along so it will be two-up seating all the time on my bike until I can resolve this. A guy in the Rushmore forums seems to have a solution, but I don't know if it will translate - but I'm going to ask - I'll let you know if I figure anything out.

Nastyhog.ca fender being put on - with Baddad slash cut pipes.

The following users liked this post:
Wild_Hog (09-05-2019)
Old 03-31-2017 | 07:57 PM
madwrencher
Cruiser

gardner-westcott seat bolt kit 04-1977 should work

The following users liked this post:
Bluesman280 (01-26-2024)
Old 04-03-2017 | 08:45 AM
Zuul
Cruiser
Smile Solution to fender thickness issue

Originally Posted by madwrencher
gardner-westcott seat bolt kit 04-1977 should work
I will call and check this out right away - thank you!

Old 04-04-2017 | 09:24 AM
rbg00600
Cruiser
Default Nasty Hog Saddlebags

Interested in seeing your bike with bags. I am interested in buying the stretched bags and fender for my 2013 StreetGlide.

Old 12-17-2017 | 06:33 PM
Jake Bolotin
Stage I

i got the rear fender from nasty hog, had to do some trimming. what did you guys do with antennas?

Old 01-16-2018 | 08:37 PM
jose.r.alvarez1962@gmail.com
Stage II
Default Nastyhog

Originally Posted by Gunslingerglide
As the title suggests, I was just curious if anyone has bought anything from this company. Prices seem fair, curious how the quality is. I was looking to go the CVO rear fender route and they have a 2 into 1 option that I'm chomping at the bit to purchase. They have a FB page as well as a website, just not much for pics or reviews. Figured this would be the best place for that before I make the purchase. Thanks in advance.

i didn't buy bags but i bought their LTP tourpack with mounting rack. It took forever to get here (from Canada). When it arrived i was pretty stoked, it looked good except the backrest and luggage rack

Quick Reply: Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?