Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2019 | 08:57 AM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor

Give us a call! We'd love to help you out!

sales@customdynamics.com
https://www.customdynamics.com
http://blog.customdynamics.com

Review Custom Dynamics
Phone: 800-382-1388
Old 08-08-2019 | 09:35 AM
sickstring04
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Custom Dynamics
Give us a call! We'd love to help you out!
Do you guys have any converter or anything that would lower the intensity of the Top Shop CVO LED rear running lights but increase to 100% while braking and turn signal? I’ve got the magic strobe installed and it works with these lights but there’s not much of a difference in brightness when the lights flash. I’m looking to purchase something to fix this ASAP!! Any info on this is greatly appreciated!!

Old 08-08-2019 | 09:58 AM
TexasScott
Tourer

Originally Posted by sickstring04
Do you guys have any converter or anything that would lower the intensity of the Top Shop CVO LED rear running lights but increase to 100% while braking and turn signal? I’ve got the magic strobe installed and it works with these lights but there’s not much of a difference in brightness when the lights flash. I’m looking to purchase something to fix this ASAP!! Any info on this is greatly appreciated!!
I actually found CVO lights on the Custom Dynamics website https://www.customdynamics.com/probe...on-cvo?cat=886. But they were unavailable until I checked this morning while writing this reply. I am currently returning from a Tail of the Dragon ride but when I get back I will be giving them a call and if these will fit I will buy them. I should have called them first before I got the Top Shops. I love CD lights!

The following users liked this post:
Custom Dynamics (08-09-2019)
Old 08-09-2019 | 11:01 AM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor

Good Afternoon!

Unfortunately the ProBEAM CVO Panels will only offer fitment on 2014-Newer H-D CVO LED Panels. However, you could certainly use Plasma Rods in addition to the CVO lighting you currently have installed! Call us if you have any questions and/or would like to review product fitment/applications!

Old 09-03-2019 | 07:41 PM
TexasScott
Tourer

So the Custom Dynamics folks helped me out with my less-than-favorable tail lighting. No, the Probeams I saw on their website won’t work as the Nasty Hog CVO fender uses pre-14 lights so the best I found is the Top Shop which is much better than the stock fMotos but still not as visible as I would like and has been noted by the people I ride with. So after swapping a few messages with the CD folks they suggested the low profile bag lights and an additional measure of visibility.

https://www.customdynamics.com/low-p...ights-bcm?cat=

So I installed a set of smoke lenses and they do the job. Installation was straight up and went without a hitch.

Pic of the install:

Garage door open in afternoon:

Garage door closed to approximate night time:

So I’m pretty happy now and thanks to the good people at CD who helped

Old 09-04-2019 | 10:44 AM
FastDude2020
Tourer

Originally Posted by TexasScott
So the Custom Dynamics folks helped me out with my less-than-favorable tail lighting. No, the Probeams I saw on their website won’t work as the Nasty Hog CVO fender uses pre-14 lights so the best I found is the Top Shop which is much better than the stock fMotos but still not as visible as I would like and has been noted by the people I ride with. So after swapping a few messages with the CD folks they suggested the low profile bag lights and an additional measure of visibility.

https://www.customdynamics.com/low-p...ights-bcm?cat=

So I installed a set of smoke lenses and they do the job. Installation was straight up and went without a hitch.

Pic of the install:

Garage door open in afternoon:

Garage door closed to approximate night time:

The lights came with wiring harness? How do they connect to bike?

Old 09-04-2019 | 11:09 AM
TexasScott
Tourer

They came with the harness and it was a simple plug and play Their pigtail installs between the bike to tail connections under the seat

Old 09-04-2019 | 11:19 AM
FastDude2020
Tourer

They came with the harness and it was a simple plug and play Their pigtail installs between the bike to tail connections under the seat
Think you need that tail connector for the fender lights?

Old 09-04-2019 | 11:51 AM
TexasScott
Tourer

I used the Top Shop harness for the tail lights. The CD pigtail installed in line with that harness and just worked first time

Old 09-05-2019 | 04:08 PM
Custom Dynamics
Sponsor

You're welcome! Glad we could help -- the bike looks really good!

Quick Reply: Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?