Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2019 | 02:07 PM
sickstring04
Intermediate

Originally Posted by AmmoHouse
Installed them today and the left side bag doesn’t close all the way, there’s a gap.
Ive messaged them and I’m waiting for a response, minor QC issue.
I’ll try to attach a pic, I put a flashlight on the inside to illuminate the gap.
i used my stock lids and hardware on the extended bags and everything fit perfect

Old 04-23-2019 | 08:44 PM
AmmoHouse
Cruiser

I bought these as an assembled set from them.
I got a message back and they’re working on a solution..awesome.

Old 05-01-2019 | 11:05 PM
sickstring04
Intermediate

Originally Posted by TexasScott
Talked with them this morning and asked specifically about the standard fmotos or nastyhog lights and she said they are about 2X brighter and solves the problem. I ordered a set and will report back after I put them on

Have you got the Top Shop LED’s installed yet? I’m just curious how much of a difference they are?

Old 05-02-2019 | 05:53 PM
TexasScott
Tourer
Default Work got in the way

I got the topshop lights and look very different from the fmotos (nasty hogs product is fmotos). Unfortunately, the four letter word (work) got in the way and I had to travel so I haven’t put them on. When I do I will update here first.

Old 05-11-2019 | 10:20 PM
FastDude2020
Tourer

Did anybody try their Big Nasty kit? 6.5" CVO end kit, looks really good.

Old 05-23-2019 | 04:37 PM
sickstring04
Intermediate

I got the topshop lights and look very different from the fmotos (nasty hogs product is fmotos). Unfortunately, the four letter word (work) got in the way and I had to travel so I haven’t put them on. When I do I will update here first.

Have ya installed these yet??!! I’m waiting to pull the trigger on these, want to be sure they fit the same and perform better!!! You’re killing me with anticipation hahah!!

Old 05-23-2019 | 05:10 PM
TexasScott
Tourer
Default Work sucks

I am on an extended multi week pop up trip. I get home in mid June and this is a top priority. My humble apologies from the heart

Old 05-23-2019 | 06:48 PM
sickstring04
Intermediate

I am on an extended multi week pop up trip. I get home in mid June and this is a top priority. My humble apologies from the heart
Hahaha No prob man!!! I just ordered the Top Shops, now I’ll let you know how they are!!

Old 05-24-2019 | 06:44 AM
Byookanun
Intermediate

I bought the Top Shop lights a couple weeks ago. You have to use their wiring harness. If you do not their lights will not work correctly. In my opinion however they are barely brighter than the lights that come with the Nastyhog fenders. Also the Top Shop lights do not have much difference in brightness between the running lights and the brake/turn signal lights compared to the Nastyhog lights which do. I would not recommend them.

Old 05-24-2019 | 03:39 PM
sickstring04
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Byookanun
I bought the Top Shop lights a couple weeks ago. You have to use their wiring harness. If you do not their lights will not work correctly. In my opinion however they are barely brighter than the lights that come with the Nastyhog fenders. Also the Top Shop lights do not have much difference in brightness between the running lights and the brake/turn signal lights compared to the Nastyhog lights which do. I would not recommend them.

Why wouldn’t the NastyHog’s harness work? Looks like the TopShop lights use the same Duetch connectors, are they pinned differently?

Quick Reply: Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?