Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018 | 09:00 PM
jose.r.alvarez1962@gmail.com
Stage II
Default Nastyhog

Originally Posted by Gunslingerglide
As the title suggests, I was just curious if anyone has bought anything from this company. Prices seem fair, curious how the quality is. I was looking to go the CVO rear fender route and they have a 2 into 1 option that I'm chomping at the bit to purchase. They have a FB page as well as a website, just not much for pics or reviews. Figured this would be the best place for that before I make the purchase. Thanks in advance.

https://nastyhog.com/
i bought their LTP tourpack with mounting rack. It took forever to get here (from Canada). When it finally arrived I was stoked. It looked good except the backrest and luggage rack weren't attached, there were some screws in a baggy and no instructions. Which really pissed me off (if I'm going to start drilling holes in something i just paid $ 400.00 for, I'd like some guidance. I e-mailed them, they said, "sorry doesn't come with instructions ". I decided I'd try on my own ...before drilling any holes i decided to make sure the mounting rack fit on my bike....what a pain in the ***. It was to wide. I decided, **** it...it's going back. Guess what else i didn't have? A shipping label. I emailed them...they don't send shipping labels. I sent it back using the address i had via usps. I emailed them...gave them the tracking #. The jackass emails me..."thats a different address ". Told him, he should've given me some info.
that was right before Christmas, i checked my credit card today and they still hadn't reimbursed my $$ back. I emailed, they claim they still hadn't recieved it. I checked my tracking #s and they arrived Dec 29 and January 11. I sent them downloads from usps site....we'll see what happens. I plan on contacting Am express .
bottom line...stay away from these ****ers. You're better off spending a little more somwhere else and avoiding the frustration.

The following users liked this post:
04ctd (04-25-2019)
Old 01-16-2018 | 09:08 PM
7Sixpack7
Tourer

My buddy bought the fender and bags from them. One bag had a run in the paint which they said they would exchange. No big deal. BUT when he tried to latch the bags they wouldn’t latch because the bag didn’t hold its shape when taken out of the mold. They told him to put a 2x4 in the bag and heat the outside of bag with a hair dryer/heat gun and let it cool. Really? He sent them back and had to pay for the return shipping. Buyers beware....

The following users liked this post:
04ctd (04-25-2019)
Old 01-25-2018 | 11:03 PM
nastyhog
4th Gear

Originally Posted by jose.r.alvarez1962@gmail.com
i bought their LTP tourpack with mounting rack...
It appears as though your refund has been processed. Please contact us by PM or sales@nastyhog.com and we'll do our best to make you happy.

Last edited by nastyhog; 01-25-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2018 | 04:10 PM
Jim Burnette
Stage I
Default nasty Hog

Receive CVO fender and extended bad no instructions for latch kit emailed them several times for instructions no reply does anyone have a contact phone number for nasty hard cycle

Old 03-13-2018 | 06:14 AM
rbg00600
Cruiser
Default Nasty Hog Saddlebags, very happy!

Hey guys - I did purchase these bags in vivid black and the quality is great. fender is really thick and bags were also. I did buy the LED tail lights from an aftermarket company, just ensure they know what year model you have to get the right lights. HD dealer did install and where there was a little shaving, and I did purchase the longer seat bolt, it worked out great. I also bought a small LED light from my local auto parts store to make a tag light. Definitely worth the money to get the look.

hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?-img_0205.jpg   Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?-img_0206.jpg   Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?-img_0230.jpg  
Old 05-15-2018 | 07:29 PM
Byookanun
Intermediate
Default Nastyhog

The paint quality on their bags is excellent and their customer service is even better.

Last edited by Byookanun; 05-15-2018 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Nastyhog asked me to
Old 06-13-2018 | 12:16 PM
davecurtis72
Intermediate

Originally Posted by rbg00600
Hey guys - I did purchase these bags in vivid black and the quality is great. fender is really thick and bags were also. I did buy the LED tail lights from an aftermarket company, just ensure they know what year model you have to get the right lights. HD dealer did install and where there was a little shaving, and I did purchase the longer seat bolt, it worked out great. I also bought a small LED light from my local auto parts store to make a tag light. Definitely worth the money to get the look.

hope this helps.
hey you have any pics of what you did for license plate light. Just got my fender yesterday gonna unstall myself but jusr doing all homework i can before i start since there are no instructions

Old 10-04-2018 | 04:15 PM
FMOTOSGO
Banned
Default Color matched rear ends

Nastyhog got a lot of color matched rear ends now. Come with many colors for 93-19 HD. Take a look at nastyhog.com

Old 10-04-2018 | 05:17 PM
Byookanun
Intermediate
Default Dents

Originally Posted by FMOTOSGO
Nastyhog got a lot of color matched rear ends now. Come with many colors for 93-19 HD. Take a look at nastyhog.com
I just wish the two sets of bags I bought this year didn't have big dents (molding flaws) under the latch covers.

Old 10-04-2018 | 05:31 PM
FMOTOSGO
Banned

Originally Posted by Byookanun
I just wish the two sets of bags I bought this year didn't have big dents (molding flaws) under the latch covers.
Already told our manufacturer do more bodywork at that spot.

Quick Reply: Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?