Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2020 | 02:19 PM
Ballistic_21
Advanced

Originally Posted by FastDude2020
This setup is not even close to anything look same as Nasty Hog... Are you TCMT big fan?
I wish I would of went that route I bought some from nasty hog Monday and they have troubles returning emails and letting me know when I should be expecting my bags and fender. It still hasn’t even been shipped yet and it says on their site 3-5 day delivery and in stock 🤷🏼‍♂️

Old 05-28-2020 | 06:25 PM
ShawnJ1070
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Ballistic_21
I wish I would of went that route I bought some from nasty hog Monday and they have troubles returning emails and letting me know when I should be expecting my bags and fender. It still hasn’t even been shipped yet and it says on their site 3-5 day delivery and in stock 🤷🏼‍♂️
after i looked at everything i wanted far as rear end kits i went with Topshop mini money maker with 10” rings

Old 06-10-2020 | 06:54 PM
Ballistic_21
Advanced

Has anyone had to buy an auxiliary tail light brake light conversion harness for their brake lights to work? I bought a nasty hog rear cvo fender with the lights and I have no brake lights I have turn signals but no brake lights. I have a 2005 road king.

Old 06-10-2020 | 06:56 PM
ShawnJ1070
Intermediate

Has anyone had to buy an auxiliary tail light brake light conversion harness for their brake lights to work? I bought a nasty hog rear cvo fender with the lights and I have no brake lights I have turn signals but no brake lights. I have a 2005 road king.
are you getting power from that wire could be a loose connection

Old 06-10-2020 | 07:05 PM
Ballistic_21
Advanced

Originally Posted by ShawnJ1070
are you getting power from that wire could be a loose connection

This was under my seat that I connected the tail light wires to I have tail lights and turn signals just no brake lights. I unhooked it and plugged my harness up to the harness this this is connected to and still the same. It says OMRON G5LE-14 on it

Old 06-10-2020 | 07:12 PM
ShawnJ1070
Intermediate

This was under my seat that I connected the tail light wires to I have tail lights and turn signals just no brake lights. I unhooked it and plugged my harness up to the harness this this is connected to and still the same. It says OMRON G5LE-14 on it
i had one of those that’s just a load equalizer from Harley if you have a volt meter i would check the brake wire to see if it’s getting power when it’s pressed

Old 06-10-2020 | 07:17 PM
Ballistic_21
Advanced

Originally Posted by ShawnJ1070
i had one of those that’s just a load equalizer from Harley if you have a volt meter i would check the brake wire to see if it’s getting power when it’s pressed
ok thank you so much!

Old 06-22-2020 | 08:08 PM
Ballistic_21
Advanced

Originally Posted by hd_rolling
Did you end up ordering anything? I've been looking at the Nasty Hog, Mutazu and the Colton cutoms (from ebay). My saddlebags are from Colton, and his fender is $100 cheaper than NH, Mutazu is still another $100 cheaper than Coltons so I'm trying to see if you went with Mutazu and if so what you thought?
I already have OEM CVO lights that are fine so worse case I can use them in whatever fender I end up buying.

Already Bought the 4.5 bags/ Extended side covers/ Razor tour pack and a DSR1 Rockford Fosgate so Every little but saved helps. The paint and quality of the Colton bags are great so I'm leaning towards his rear fender.
where did you get your bags I’ve looked and can’t find them. I ordered a cvo extended fender the 4.5 bags over a month ago from nasty hog and I’ll I have received was the fender I put it in my bike and Still has no bags still. The only reason I ordered from them is because they claim on their site they have them in stock and delivery in 3-5 day it’s been a month and a week now and no bags. So I cancelled my bags and looking for some bags. I don’t know where to go now nasty hog only answers emails once a week. And with no phone number to contact them it’s rediculous

Last edited by Ballistic_21; 06-22-2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old 06-22-2020 | 08:13 PM
ShawnJ1070
Intermediate

where did you get your bags I’ve looked and can’t find them. I ordered a cvo extended fender the 4.5 bags over a month ago from nasty hog and I’ll I have received was the fender I put it in my bike and UCB with no bags still. The only reason I ordered from them is because they claim on their site they have them in stock and delivery in 3-5 day it’s been a month and a week now and no bags. So I cancelled my bags and looking for some bags. I don’t know where to go now nasty hog only answers emails once a week. And with no phone number to contact them it’s rediculous

sent you a pm bro

Old 06-22-2020 | 08:36 PM
hd_rolling
Supporter
Veteran: Army

where did you get your bags I’ve looked and can’t find them. I ordered a cvo extended fender the 4.5 bags over a month ago from nasty hog and I’ll I have received was the fender I put it in my bike and UCB with no bags still. The only reason I ordered from them is because they claim on their site they have them in stock and delivery in 3-5 day it’s been a month and a week now and no bags. So I cancelled my bags and looking for some bags. I don’t know where to go now nasty hog only answers emails once a week. And with no phone number to contact them it’s rediculous
David Tellor @ 618-713-8315 to check availability and get pricing. David does a lot of the paint on Nasty hog parts. David is always on Facebook, send him a PM.

The following users liked this post:
Ballistic_21 (06-22-2020)

Quick Reply: Anyone bought extended bags of CVO fender from Nasty Hog Cycles?