Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Als/Hard Case Bar risers on 2015 + Road glide

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 03:18 PM
WhereduGo?
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Big Als/Hard Case Bar risers on 2015 + Road glide

I was wondering if anyone has attempted installing a 6+ inch Handel bar riser on the Rushmore RG chassis yet ? I am looking at the Big ALs cycles or Hard Case risers for my 2016 RGS. I know I will need to drill my Nancell or clamp cover out as I have already order a spare to drill. I also realize they will block my guages pretty significantly, I am not terribly concerned about this as I am able to move my head to the side for a glance at my speedo and tach. So has anyone done this on a Rushmore Road Glide ? I have not seen anyone out there doing it. I called Big Also with some tech questions on there risers and they were less than helpful answering my tech questions. He kept telling me its not made for that bike and I kept telling him I know I want to customize my setup and do something others have not done yet. I was then basically rushed off the phone with none of my questions answered. At this point Im a touch irritated however I will take matters into my own hands and figure it out on my own. Im just bummed that I was going to spend 400 dollars on a set of there Risers/Bars and they dont want to help you on the phone for 20 minutes.

Old 12-01-2016, 11:59 PM
bigskyroadglide
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 183 Likes on 158 Posts

i would suggest maybe looking for roadglides that have t bars installed. they are quiet a few around. its not risers, i know, but its a similar concept and you have to drill holes in the guage cluster.

www.google.com\roadglides with tbars

Last edited by bigskyroadglide; 12-02-2016 at 12:04 AM.
The following users liked this post:
WhereduGo? (12-02-2016)
Old 12-02-2016, 12:02 AM
103 sedona orange
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 219 Likes on 191 Posts

Those are some nice pieces.

Old 12-02-2016, 09:03 AM
WhereduGo?
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigskyroadglide
i would suggest maybe looking for roadglides that have t bars installed. they are quiet a few around. its not risers, i know, but its a similar concept and you have to drill holes in the guage cluster.

www.google.com\roadglides with tbars
I understand your logic 100% ! However I hate the idea of not being able to adjust my bars at all. I hear allot of guys like the West Coast T bars however I have allot of Wrist issues and I need to be able to fine tune my bar position and riding position. My wife gave me the goahead to order my risers I just need to decide which ones to get. I CANT DECIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_screw y: