Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bags for Baggers

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 12:12 AM
tizone
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bags for Baggers

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp...ey&ci=3743

This is my favorite. I'm gunna pick this bad boy up as soon as I can recover from the exhaust/Thundermax/K&N raping....

Old 05-30-2007, 09:52 AM
RICHINTX
Advanced

I have A. I used it last year on my Dyna Glide trip to Moab. You can pack alot of stuff in it, comes with tie downs and nice carring handle. Nice little mesh pockets on the outside.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:58 PM
harpoon
Cruiser

I just ordered this bad boy by Kuryakyn, http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=all&ci=3798
It just came out. It is big but for 4 or 5 day trips with the wife I am sure we will fill it. It also comes with two small folding chairs, and a 6 pack cooler, along with an option for a speaker system to be mounted in it.. Pretty crazy. I really wanted to just get the Harley Tourpak but could not drop $ 600.00 for it and it won't hold as much as this bag goes..

I scored this one for $235 from Iron City cycles on the web..

Old 06-06-2007, 04:17 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

That bag is too funny! Looks like my GranTour bag on steroids! Talk about a party bag.

ORIGINAL: harpoon

I just ordered this bad boy by Kuryakyn, http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=all&ci=3798
It just came out. It is big but for 4 or 5 day trips with the wife I am sure we will fill it. It also comes with two small folding chairs, and a 6 pack cooler, along with an option for a speaker system to be mounted in it.. Pretty crazy. I really wanted to just get the Harley Tourpak but could not drop $ 600.00 for it and it won't hold as much as this bag goes..

Old 06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
jammer25309
Advanced

Although I hate to admit it, I bought theexpensive Harley barrel bag at the Harley shop...I mean the H-D "Hundred Dollar shop." It's rigid cordura nylon and holds shape even when empty. It hasa moderately large zippered center compartment as well as zipperedcompartments on each end. It also comes with a heavy duty plastic rain cover. Good for day trips. Also have an x-large tour pack for long haul trips.

Old 06-06-2007, 04:34 PM
TXISKING
Tourer

I have the Gran Tour. The wife and I have taken many 4 day trips with it. It works fine for us. I like the semi ridgid construction and the multiple small pouches on the outside. Thumbs up from me.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:33 PM
FLHX4LIFE
Novice

[quote]
just ordered this bad boy by Kuryakyn, http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=all&ci=3798

That is one bad azz bag !!!

Old 06-06-2007, 06:39 PM
Mr Wonderful
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Don't overlook SAC products. I've owned one of them for 13 years and it is a little faded, but has never ripped, leaked or failed me. Excellent company, offers lifetime repairs or replacement if you do have a problem.
I'm sure they have a website.........many Harley dealers stock their products.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:42 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,754 Likes on 1,263 Posts

Full Dresser works great.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:04 PM
mckayii
4th Gear

I bought an Ultra Tour bag in March for a 2500mi, 6 daytrip. I have same setup, detachable rack and sissy bar. The bag worked great with room to spare but I was solo. Ichose it over the dresser because it's not as tall while still holding alot of stuff.The velco strap held it in place fine w/o using bungees. However, as the the strap does go around the sissy bar pad, it may bother the wife on a long trip, something to think about. Very happy w/my choice and it will be used again soon as I'll be doing a r/t from Texas to NY in a couple of weeks.

Quick Reply: Bags for Baggers