Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best motorcycle jack

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 01:53 PM
From_Behind
Club Member

Received 897 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Glidester
But it usually starts the battle between the rich and thrifty.
Everybody falls into one of those categories? 😁

Old 11-08-2017, 06:01 PM
KumaRide
Elite HDF Member
Received 187 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Super Glidester
I would say nothing, I own one and it lifts my bikes successfully. But it usually starts the battle between the rich and thrifty. I personally havent had bad experiences with any bikes falling nor have I heard of any bikes falling using the HF gray jack.
Some can look rich while being thrifty Scored a JS for a hundred on CL. This other jack is very good, stable, and got it for $35 on cl. Sold for $75 when the JS was home. The JS is superior though and not all are created equal.

Attached Thumbnails best motorcycle jack-20171013_150217.jpg  
Old 11-11-2017, 02:03 PM
White Ice
Stellar HDF Member
Received 418 Likes on 190 Posts

I had a lift table for about 5 years. It was rated for 1500lbs, had side panels to make it 4 feet wide, and had an extension for long choppers. Never had any problems with it. The only reason I sold to a buddy was because it took up too much real estate in the garage. I was always walking around it, and ended up storing bicycles on top of it. I bought a J&S and have no regrets. Last week I changed my head pipe and actually thought it was easier than when I did the same job on the lift table, just because there was more room to work closer to the bike.

Old 11-12-2017, 12:33 AM
asahi1234
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pitbull

I purchased my Pitbull jack at Lone Star Ralley a few years ago. Saved money on not having to have it shipped and got a great deal from Pitbull at the rally. Why spend so much money on a Harely and cheap out on a jack. I like to buy a good quality products. I wouldn't take a chance on a cheaper product.

Old 11-12-2017, 08:58 AM
JerseyGuy
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Idahokid
I use the Craftsman yellow professional.Had a $40.00 coupon.It really comes in handy just to get the bike level and get it off its jiffy stand.I like that it has three stops.The first stop is for washing and polishing.Second stop is for changing tires and brakes.
I got this one- its good
lightyears better than my dads harbour freight

Old 11-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Lanwman
Cruiser
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I also have a pittbull got it in June. I think it's a great jack. The J&S I also great . You can get a cheaper made jack but it's your decisions weather to put your baby up on one .

Old 11-14-2017, 09:04 AM
Gilbert Cabanas
Novice

I have a hydraulic scissor type lift that most of us have/use. When I had my RoadKing Classic it would teeter-totter easily but never fell, just no confident in lifting the Ultra Classic with it so I ordered up this: http://thevlift.com/ to try.

Old 11-14-2017, 10:02 AM
golfblues
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,535 Likes on 930 Posts

Originally Posted by Gilbert Cabanas
I have a hydraulic scissor type lift that most of us have/use. When I had my RoadKing Classic it would teeter-totter easily but never fell, just no confident in lifting the Ultra Classic with it so I ordered up this: http://thevlift.com/ to try.
That looks interesting. Simple, lite, easy to store. But does it lift high enough?

Old 11-14-2017, 04:30 PM
brokefootkenny
Road Captain
Received 165 Likes on 67 Posts

J&s hands down. Don't mess with the Chinese made junk, the harley model included! I did and ended up with j&s. The Chinese models are junk, craftsman, harbor freight Napa, you name em.

Old 11-14-2017, 04:38 PM
Gilbert Cabanas
Novice

Originally Posted by golfblues
That looks interesting. Simple, lite, easy to store. But does it lift high enough?
Arrives tomorrow so feedback to come....

Quick Reply: best motorcycle jack