Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the real BOUNTYHUNTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:12 PM
PaOutlaw
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the real BOUNTYHUNTER

Bryan..........if the door is open,nail his ***** to a tree Don't have time for douche bags such as him. Harley Rulz.....Can't tell me that was "NOT" him

Old 05-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Mac57
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was wondering what ever became of that guy. Always thought he was one of the guys around this forum. Ya never know.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

he aint done tho...but all yall'll havta hold down the fort cause i'm goin ridin in the smokies for a week [8D]

Old 05-21-2007, 10:57 PM
stafford
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When are ya going to be there Bryan, it's not too far from me and I might be able to come up and meet ya'll. if'n ya'll didn't mind

Old 05-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Bryan TTM
Banned

stafford i'm ridin with clients...its a close-knit personal thing....i've already let HD Renegade know....however, we have rooms for friday and sat nite at the Brookside Resort in Gatlinburg....maybe some of yall could show....best i can do....however in mid July i will be in the smokies alone looking for some acreage with a house/ranch/farm ... i'm quite sure we could meet up then

Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 PM
stafford
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Bryan, no problem, I understand completely. Maybe July . Have fun , go over to P. f' and try the Bull Fish Grill. Some good grindins there

Old 05-22-2007, 12:05 AM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan TTM

goes by Blaine or BaggerChic...sometimes HP INC...just today he was TUFCUSTOM...now he's postin as CRYINTTM...amoung others....he's been followin me all around sendin threatening pms and emails....talks inappropriately about my wife....now i can take it...thought you'd like to know tho....in addition to all the big advice he gave, mostly about parts he just read about....the only thing he didnt help yall with was how to apply those sexy, swoopy orange stripes...guess he wanted that all to himself....he berates my friends and fellow HDF members.....what a nice guy...that Blaine from canada.....guess it aint eeaassy, bein cheeezzzeey

Easy Brian, no reason to bring Canada into this. Some of us are halfways normal!

Old 05-22-2007, 12:10 AM
GliderXXX
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

I, like another poster, thought the guy was an idiot from day one. Several other members PM'd me with similar thoughts, then I started getting the weird PM's from the guy. Total douche bag. I think the topper was when he started ranting about something that was "typical American" something or other. I honestly can't remember, but I do know the guy has serious issues and as I told him once, his mama did not give him near enough attention as a child.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:14 AM
Bryan TTM
Banned

all yall Canada folks take no offense...it was just a way to label him....i'll be ridin up the east coast and thru NovaScotia in August...maybe we can meet

Old 05-22-2007, 03:16 AM
SeaHag
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm glad you posted this Bryan. I remember reading your thread a week or so ago when he must have been using his HPInc identity and ripping into you pretty good....I was wondering who the heck that could be.[:@]

Quick Reply: the real BOUNTYHUNTER