Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

M&M Cycles Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 04:50 PM
JEFE
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: M&M Cycles Feedback

Mark is a good man. I have bought several items from him.

Old 05-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Harley Rulz
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I've spent quite a bit of money with Mark and He has saved Me a bunch also.If He tells you something,it will be done.I'll be ordering a Mustang seat from Him Monday.M&M is top notch.Other bushinesses should take lessons from them!!

For the record,Bart (known as Shooter64 here at HDF) at Cateye Customs is just as good.

Old 05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
JeffSG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have only used Mark once and it was a favorable experience. Based on your experience and others in this forum, I will go back to him again.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

Peace,

Old 05-18-2007, 10:25 PM
gforceman2
Cruiser

Have spent a bunch of money with Mark at M&M. Great guy with the best prices and cust. service anywhere!Hehas great advise and he's asuper nice guy to boot!

Buy with confidence!

Old 05-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Bikerman2006
Advanced

I also have spent alot of money and saved alot with Mark A++++++++ all the way.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member

I bought a couple of things from Mark at M&M. IMHO this company is one of the best, most reputable parts suppliers on the internet. He almost goes too far to make the customer happy at his own expense, but I'm sure he gets lots of repeat business in return. M&M also has great pricing. If he's got it and I need it, I'll buy it from M&M Cycles.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:25 AM
jarman
Cruiser

He mistakenly sent me the wrong forward controls one timeand when I called him and explained, he immediately overnighted me another set and included a prepaid shipping label for me to return the first set.Never asked me for a penny and trusted me with a very expensive set of controls. I could have ripped him off big time but he didn't care. He is top notch and I have never seen customer service like his. I would buy from him even if he was higher than someone else just because he is such an upright dude.

jarman

Old 05-19-2007, 12:48 AM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: SoCal_Pappy

I have been dealing with Mark @ M&M for many many years - Mark has always not only offered some of the BEST PRICES anywhere - but OUTSTANDING SERVICE & takes pride in his loyal customer base.

Mark is one of the few sellers that will just sit and tallk to you and answer any and all question and will not leave 1 rock un-turned to find that part you're looking for...
I wish he had better prices since he does seem to give very good service. Every time I price stuff at M&M it only comes out to about 15% off compared to Zanotti's 22% or more off on HD stuff. I will have to try them one of these days if they give a better discount because it sounds like they are great people to deal with, but so is Zanotti's so I go for the cheaper price. Of course maybe the service is worth the extra 7% if you have a problem.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:04 AM
orcas tow
Cruiser

M&M = Great service & great prices, you can always find a lower price on something if you search but will there be a live person on the other end if something goes south?
Thanks Mark.

Old 05-19-2007, 02:14 AM
SoCal_Pappy
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

M&M NOT BEING A HD DEALER still has to buy from a HD Dealer and has to make a slight mark-up - Sometimes you'll find a HD Dealer that will sell it to you for less... But you'll never find a better person to deal with then Mark @ M&M!!!! And Customer Service is WORTH a few pennies in my book!!!

Quick Reply: M&M Cycles Feedback