Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Probably Gunna Get Flamed for this.. But...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 11:07 AM
tizone
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Probably Gunna Get Flamed for this.. But...

This whole thing with JMJOHN seems to be getting way out of control. I don't know the guy, have never corresponded with the guy, and don't currently own any J&M products. That being said, I can't recall him ever bashing Hogtunes or any other product on this board. All of his posts seem much more like technical info and why he believes that J & M products are better... Not why other products suck. Don't we all try to convince each other about which producs are better than others? i.e. exhausts, ECM's, Bike Models...

I found most of his posts very informative and I never really saw him pushing his products or bashing another companies products. Yes, he posts pictures and links and other things like that but again, we all like to see product pictures right? The more we know about different stuff helps us make informed decisions right?

I just noticed that JMJOHNS posts are now being reviewed for one reason or another before being displayed. This is what I mean by getting a bit out of control. I think he has been good at answering questions in a timely manner and this seems kind of silly.

What exactly did he say or do to **** everyone off so bad?

Old 05-16-2007, 11:16 AM
MiniMe
Road Master
Default RE: Probably Gunna Get Flamed for this.. But...

I agree with you. I have been following these threads pretty closely because I am in the market for some speakers for my SG. I have not read anything that he posted as bashing any other product. I know he was attacked by some members about his posting and promoting his product here. I say leave him alone and let him spread some of his knowledge about audio here.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Hardly Dangerous
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it's basically a pissing match between HogTunes buddies and him. HogTunes has a lot of friends on this forum and JM is probably their biggest competition. [sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
bluebagger06
Tourer

most of his posts i saw was him just aswering everyones questions,like when i asked him about the warranty on his speakers.i tried to reply to the original post he started here about j&m versus hogtunes but i couldn't find it,thats why i made my own post.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:28 AM
MiniMe
Road Master

ORIGINAL: Hardly Dangerous

I think it's basically a pissing match between HogTunes buddies and him. HogTunes has a lot of friends on this forum and JM is probably their biggest competition. [sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
Hey, I like Hogtunes as well, but JMJohn has not attacked anyone. I think it's great that he is here to answer questions himself. Give the man a chance. if you are not interested in his product than don't buy them and don't read post about them.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:29 AM
kdietz
Road Captain

J & M products are first class and a staple products for our bikes. We should appreciate the fact that we have access to the owner of the company. His posts have been very helpful and his knowledge should be available to us all.

BTW, I've got 4 Hogtune speakers and 2 J&M Elite headsets

Old 05-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 708 Likes on 340 Posts

Wait one minute. Hogtunes is not a sponser here either, but Pez just answers questions as asked and has never started a out and out advertising campaign here. Pez has never responded to a single J&M post, and it is definatly not a pissing match.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:51 AM
77Tulsa
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You just wait a minute! If you read all of the post it sure seemed like a bunch of the loyal Hog tuners were making a pissing match of it and nobody ever said that Hog tunes is a sponsor. Istill have 30 seconds left so wait for those too!!
ORIGINAL: Scout

I think it's basically a pissing match between Hog Tunes buddies and him. Hog Tunes has a lot of friends on this forum and JM is probably their biggest competition. [sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif]
Wait one minute. Hog-tunes is not a sponsor here either, but Pez just answers questions as asked and has never started a out and out advertising campaign here. Pez has never responded to a single J&M post, and it is definatly not a pissing match.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Scout
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 708 Likes on 340 Posts

You are so wrong. Johns very first post was a big ad for his company. Pez has never done anything like that. Do a search and talk to me when you sober up.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:58 AM
77Tulsa
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I guess you need to sober up because I never mentioned anything about advertising so how could I be wrong about his 1st post being an add?

Quick Reply: Probably Gunna Get Flamed for this.. But...