Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Allen from Mean City Cycles hooked me up

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:45 PM
bucs012
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Allen from Mean City Cycles hooked me up

ORIGINAL: BadX

ORIGINAL: bucs012

ORIGINAL: RonH

ORIGINAL: HD Renegade
You can't go wrong wen dealing with Allen @ Mean City Cycles.
Ditto that!
Hey, I just sent my seat to Allen to narrow the front as it kills my upper thighs/legs. I have thick thighs! Did you get this done to your seat? Looks kinda like it.
Just about ever FLH seat I have done, I have been asked to narrow the seat up where you legs go down and I pretty much do it now if I am not asked to do it unless the guy have a 36" inseam. I wonder who designed the seats?...must have been someone very tall.
Are you Allen? I just mailed my seat off to you today and will follow up with a check, tomorrow. Sorry about that. Did you get those floor board extensions we talked about yesterday?

If you stop my inner/under "thick thighs" from hurting while I ride, I will be so FREAKING HAPPY! 6'1" and 320 pounds does not help but I am losing weight so that should help too!

Old 05-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Dannl
Cruiser

I had my seat lowered and narrowed by allen and could not be happier. I think for long distance riding I will get a sundowner. but when I get home I will swith back to Mean city's re-mod job. Thanks allen.

Old 05-10-2007, 11:29 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

What's Allen doing with a Sundowner?

Old 05-10-2007, 11:35 PM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

Are you Allen? I just mailed my seat off to you today and will follow up with a check, tomorrow. Sorry about that. Did you get those floor board extensions we talked about yesterday?

If you stop my inner/under "thick thighs" from hurting while I ride, I will be so FREAKING HAPPY! 6'1" and 320 pounds does not help but I am losing weight so that should help too!
Yes I am and yes I did. Put them on this evening and love them. I got to actually ride HD Renegade's SG with them on before i got mine on. Bob let me ride histo listen to his Hog Tunes, which is now on my to get list. Thanks for the info on the spacers, I understand now there is someone on the board offering them but I didn't find that out till it was too late.

Old 05-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Bryan1724
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I just sent my seat to Allen to narrow the front as it kills my upper thighs/legs. I have thick thighs! Did you get this done to your seat? Looks kinda like it.
Just about ever FLH seat I have done, I have been asked to narrow the seat up where you legs go down and I pretty much do it now if I am not asked to do it unless the guy have a 36" inseam. I wonder who designed the seats?...must have been someone very tall.
Oops! Allen, My seat was delivered to you today. I forgot to mention the narrowing of the seat where your legs go down on the note inside the box.Could you do that to mine also. Thanks Bryan S.

Old 05-11-2007, 02:08 AM
BadX
Elite HDF Member
Received 91 Likes on 50 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bryan1724

Oops! Allen, My seat was delivered to you today. I forgot to mention the narrowing of the seat where your legs go down on the note inside the box.Could you do that to mine also. Thanks Bryan S.
I usually do whether I am asked to or not anymore, its kind of become standard on the FLH's

Old 06-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Bryan1724
Road Warrior

2 more satisfied customers here. I went for a 100 mile ride after putting the seat on after work today. Allen great job on the seat. I thank you and my Azz thanks you. Job well done. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-14-2007, 02:10 AM
Bryan1724
Road Warrior

Allen, Been a week and 500 miles. Azz still loving it. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-14-2007, 08:04 AM
Taterdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bryan1724

Allen, Been a week and 500 miles. Azz still loving it. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]
The fella does great work!

Hey, nice banner.

Old 06-14-2007, 08:58 AM
xcse
Novice

I am another satisfied customer of Mean City Cycles. I took my stock Road King Custom seat to Allen last week. Allen did his magic and made the seat fit me perfectly, using the memory foam modification. I live nearby, so was able to watch the master at work. His attention to detail and emphasis on rider comfort made me one happy customer. I’d highly recommend him for any seat modifications you may need.
Jim

Quick Reply: Allen from Mean City Cycles hooked me up