Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOWPRO why are you trailing so much?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 07:25 AM
SiLlY
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: TOWPRO why are you trailing so much?

I'll reiterate, This is one of the more entertaining BOTM's. heh..

Old 05-10-2007, 07:35 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Amy, Your sporty is nice. Pink is a color not seen everyday on a harley and certainly yours deserves to be in the race. I voted for towpro. Not because yours shows any less work or imagination. I think you put a lot of hard work in it and it shows. I just really like the look of his bagger. And, if it were pink, I would feel the same way (although questioning his manhood). Paint is paint. My vote is determined by the other work I can see. I have read a lot about towpro's bike, and it is surely nice. And your is as well, whether or not a girl built it means nothing to me. But, I do like your spirit. And this months voting has been entertaining.

That being said. I gotta ask something I haven't seen asked yet. Is that your @ss? Great picture either way. Always been a man who likes a nice butt. Just wanted to know if that picture was of you. If so, your man is a lucky guy. If not, who's butt is it?? I can tell you who's it isn't. But at one time, my wife had an @ss that was incredible. Good luck. And either way, you have a bike to be proud of. And a butt as well, provided it is yours.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:49 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Amy

ORIGINAL: onlythebest

Amy here is a pic of me on my custom Vespa which I hope will get nominated next month. I have lost a few pounds since the photo was taken. If I have to I will take my shirt off to get votes!

We are still trailing behind “PINK PASSION” get over there and vote for Tow’s “ORANGE CRUSH”

OTB[/b]
“Only the dead have seen the end of war”
[/i][/b]
Plato

[IMG]local://upfiles/18219/363B2D765F194E48A712015464F45F76.jpg[/IMG]

Excuse me but Orange crush would be my husband and he isn't in the contest yet.

AS for D175 and Darryl88 gess..thanks alot guys. It's nice to know that all the hard work you do "yourself" and the money you havespent on your bike means NOTHING. You giys would vote for a Moped if it was dressed up like a bagger. Tow has a cool bike and he knows how I feel about it but yuo guys are not the only ones with cool bikes. There are TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNs of others and maybe just maybe sometimes you should open up your eyes and you will see that.

And with attitudes like that I do not want your votes anyway. I only entered this contest for fun. I don't give a crap what you think about my bike.....it's mine and I like it...that's all that matters.
Take my posts for what they are meant to be, good natured ribbing!! Not meant to be serious... You got nominated and seconded for BOTM and youve gotten alot of votes and you have put aot of work into your ride and it does look good!! Maybe I ribbed you a little to much... Don't take offense. We do the same to all the non baggers every month.. Your bike ROCKS and you know it!![sm=deal.gif]

Old 05-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DI75

ORIGINAL: Amy

ORIGINAL: onlythebest

Amy here is a pic of me on my custom Vespa which I hope will get nominated next month. I have lost a few pounds since the photo was taken. If I have to I will take my shirt off to get votes!

We are still trailing behind “PINK PASSION” get over there and vote for Tow’s “ORANGE CRUSH”

OTB[/b]
“Only the dead have seen the end of war”
[/i][/b]
Plato

[IMG]local://upfiles/18219/363B2D765F194E48A712015464F45F76.jpg[/IMG]

Excuse me but Orange crush would be my husband and he isn't in the contest yet.

AS for D175 and Darryl88 gess..thanks alot guys. It's nice to know that all the hard work you do "yourself" and the money you havespent on your bike means NOTHING. You giys would vote for a Moped if it was dressed up like a bagger. Tow has a cool bike and he knows how I feel about it but yuo guys are not the only ones with cool bikes. There are TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNs of others and maybe just maybe sometimes you should open up your eyes and you will see that.

And with attitudes like that I do not want your votes anyway. I only entered this contest for fun. I don't give a crap what you think about my bike.....it's mine and I like it...that's all that matters.
Take my posts for what they are meant to be, good natured ribbing!! Not meant to be serious... You got nominated and seconded for BOTM and youve gotten alot of votes and you have put aot of work into your ride and it does look good!! Maybe I ribbed you a little to much... Don't take offense. We do the same to all the non baggers every month.. Your bike ROCKS and you know it!![sm=deal.gif]
Gess...thanks Guys. Just so you know......I wasn't mad.....I did however get pissed when I was told to go back to the kitchen but that's water on a ducks back.......you can please some of the people some of the time ...but you can't please them all. You know what I mean.

And the pic of the Vespa was funny....I quoted you when you said orange crush...that's Marks screen name.

Anyway.....you guys should all know by now....I am a woman....we don't get mad, we get even.

And yes that was my booty...but if you want to pretend it's tow's ....hey whatever gets me the votes.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:39 PM
jchildress21
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tow's booty....hmmm, don't like the thoughts of that one. Prefer to think it's yours!