Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TOWPRO why are you trailing so much?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
jeepster09
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,792 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Default RE: TOWPRO why are you trailing so much?

ORIGINAL: Amy

ORIGINAL: onlythebest

Amy here is a pic of me on my custom Vespa which I hope will get nominated next month. I have lost a few pounds since the photo was taken. If I have to I will take my shirt off to get votes!

We are still trailing behind “PINK PASSION” get over there and vote for Tow’s “ORANGE CRUSH”

OTB[/b]
“Only the dead have seen the end of war”
[/i][/b]
Plato

[IMG]local://upfiles/18219/363B2D765F194E48A712015464F45F76.jpg[/IMG]

Excuse me but Orange crush would be my husband and he isn't in the contest yet.

AS for D175 and Darryl88 gess..thanks alot guys. It's nice to know that all the hard work you do "yourself" and the money you havespent on your bike means NOTHING. You giys would vote for a Moped if it was dressed up like a bagger. Tow has a cool bike and he knows how I feel about it but yuo guys are not the only ones with cool bikes. There are TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNs of others and maybe just maybe sometimes you should open up your eyes and you will see that.

And with attitudes like that I do not want your votes anyway. I only entered this contest for fun. I don't give a crap what you think about my bike.....it's mine and I like it...that's all that matters.
[sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=violin.gif][sm=popcorn.gif]

Old 05-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: jeepster09

Amy here is a pic of me on my custom Vespa which I hope will get nominated next month. I have lost a few pounds since the photo was taken. If I have to I will take my shirt off to get votes!

We are still trailing behind “PINK PASSION” get over there and vote for Tow’s “ORANGE CRUSH”

OTB[/b]
[/i][/b]
Plato

AS for D175 and Darryl88 gess..thanks alot guys. It's nice to know that all the hard work you do "yourself" and the money you havespent on your bike means NOTHING. You giys would vote for a Moped if it was dressed up like a bagger. Tow has a cool bike and he knows how I feel about it but yuo guys are not the only ones with cool bikes. There are TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNs of others and maybe just maybe sometimes you should open up your eyes and you will see that.

And with attitudes like that I do not want your votes anyway. I only entered this contest for fun. I don't give a crap what you think about my bike.....it's mine and I like it...that's all that matters.
I was refering to thecomment that I am only getting votes for showing skin. Iwas only 9 votes down before I ever posted the first pic........but hey that's why God gave us all the good stuff....to make you guys do ourevil bidding.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Darryl88
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OTB[/b]
[/i][/b]
Plato

Hello Amy, I have voted alot of months that were not for a bagger. Sorry if I dont like your paint job, some people might not like mine, Im fine with that are you? This has nothing to do with you being a woman either. Im sure you put alot of work into your bike, so has Tow pro and a lot of others thats why the bikes are in the bike of the month.... And sorry Amy I see fine. And im not trying to fight with you

Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Amy
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: Darryl88

OTB[/b]
[/i][/b]
Plato

Hello Amy, I have voted alot of months that were not for a bagger. Sorry if I dont like your paint job, some people might not like mine, Im fine with that are you? This has nothing to do with you being a woman either. Im sure you put alot of work into your bike, so has Tow pro and a lot of others thats why the bikes are in the bike of the month.... And sorry Amy I see fine. And im not trying to fight with you
Fight ???? Oh no ....I'm not mad dude.

I was just making a point that I don't care if you don't like my bike. Mark and I have worked hard onmy bike andthe fact thatI have tried to just have fun with this contest was not the only reason some folks were voting for me. Its different and thats what some folks like.

Old 05-10-2007, 12:53 AM
truegentlemann
Cruiser
Location: i live outside Omaha Ne on the Iowa side in the Loes hills, some great places to ride

Amy for not caring you are doing alot of Posting

Old 05-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Amy
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: truegentlemann

It's because I am having fun.....that's me and how I am. Haven't you ever heard the phrase....If your going down...go down in a blaze of glory.I live by thatone. You don'twantto vote for me...fine...don't....you think I am cheating by showing pics....who cares....I am doing it for fun and the contest has finally became a whole lot more interesting.

Old 05-10-2007, 01:16 AM
TXjammer
Outstanding HDF Member

RELAX!!!!!!!!! It's all good guys! GEEEESH...I thought when winter was over everyone would pull the corn cob from the buttocks! Amy is just having fun, let her play and enjoy the show! Peace.

Old 05-10-2007, 02:44 AM
onlythebest
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: jeepster09

OTB[/b]
[/i][/b]
Plato

Dont worry Jeepster I dont get it either and I posted it! Just thought the pic was funny. My intent was to poke the bee's nest with a stick.

Dam it was all fun up until last night what happened? Anyway the turnout at the polls this month will no doubt break the record with the total. Looks like TOW's ORANGE CRUSH is still in the lead.

Amy your husband is Orange Crush? Didnt know that. Is that his screen name? You keep doing what your doing Amy it's fun as hell and I enjoy it! We needed a month where BOTM was not so serious anyway. This breaks its up so drive onwith the beautiful photos you have my respect (serious).

You guys go easy on her.

Amy one good thing is now that the "Orange Crush" is in the lead the guys wont be worrying so much and they will be a little happier so the post's should return to normal but if you pull ahead again well....all I can say is,"ROUND2 lets get it on"

Hey DI75 (scott) I am headed home Sundayon leaveand Wimmer FINALLY shipped out my Dual Runner yesterday. Took them 6 WEEKS! Everytime I called they said it was at the PC guy and was "out of their hands". I will be off the forum as of Sunday for a while but will post some images of it when I get it on.

GO TOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTB[/b]
[/i][/b]
Plato

Old 05-10-2007, 03:02 AM
DI_Dave
Cruiser

It's because I am having fun.....that's me and how I am. Haven't you ever heard the phrase....If your going down...go down in a blaze of glory.I live by thatone. You don'twantto vote for me...fine...don't....you think I am cheating by showing pics....who cares....I am doing it for fun and the contest has finally became a whole lot more interesting.
Kudos to you Amy!!
You're a real class act with a beautiful bike.

I'll vote for the bike that most interests me and enjoy the banter in between. Its all in good fun anyways.

Cheers.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:10 AM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: DI_Dave

Kudos to you Amy!!
You're a real class act with a beautiful bike.

Class act with a beautiful bike???? What a suck a**!!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I'll vote for the bike that most interests me and enjoy the banter in between. Its all in good fun anyways.

Cheers.

Quick Reply: TOWPRO why are you trailing so much?