Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mustang seat

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Mysterman68
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mustang seat

They do have a website..........www.mustangseats.com. I had a mustang seat on my 02 Yamaha Midnight Star and now I have one on my 2005 Dyna Wide Glide. Best seat on the market.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Seawolf
Tourer

I have used the Corbine and Mustang. By far the Mustang has been the most comfortable for me.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Lu
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 49 Posts

They do have good customer service, but it looks like the mustang seat is not ideal for me due to my size. Here's the response I got from them, hope it helps you.
Lou,

Mustang's one-piece touring seats all have the opening to accept the HD
driver backrest. But, all of our seats are made to move the driver forward
one inch and to raise the driver's seating height by one to one and a half
inches over stock. We do not make any seats that are equal in dimensions to
the stock seats. Click on the link below to see what is available.
http://www.mustangseats.com/roadking97/roadking97.shtml
Thanks for choosing Mustang and let us know if we can help you further.

Customer Service

Old 05-08-2007, 05:15 PM
mkultra
Tourer

I just placed my order and got a mustang regal 75537from American Classic Motors Ebay store...$334 and some change....I had a sport touring seat on the 03 RoadKing and loved it, now on an 07 Ultra and figured i might as well have the Regal.....

mike

Old 05-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Mountainkowboy
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,010 Likes on 544 Posts

ORIGINAL: ekimrk

I just placed my order and got a mustang regal 75537from American Classic Motors Ebay store...$334 and some change....I had a sport touring seat on the 03 RoadKing and loved it, now on an 07 Ultra and figured i might as well have the Regal.....

mike
Ordering mine for the RK from them next week. Going with the 2 piece and rider backrest...the stock seat SUCKS!!!!

Old 05-09-2007, 11:05 AM
bucs012
Road Master

ORIGINAL: TODDNVAL

I am 5'9 at 240lbs and i just put a mustang solo seat on my 07 street glide, it is the 4th seat I've had on it and it will be the last seat I put on it. I started of coarse with the stocker, actually wasn't bad for me but terrible for her. I then purchased the sun downer that is supposed to be so comfy, not for either of us. I sold the sun downer and bought a hd pillow seat, looks like you could ride for days on it, I put it on and the only way i can describe it is if you took a 5 gallon bucket and tried to set your azz down in it, once seated you're stuck there with yourjewels mashed up on the tank. I called Le pera, corbin, saddlemen, and mustang about a seat and made my decision based on how helpful they were. I called Le pera 3 times with no help what so ever, I called corbin and the salesperson acted like it was so much trouble to talk to me, I then callled saddlemen and the salesperson didn't know how wide their seats were, they said they guess they could measure one. I finally called mustang and have never talked to someone that helpful, all of my questions were answered completely and they told me that for my size that I should go with the solo and passenger pillion for the most comfort. I got my seat Friday and took the bike out last night for 150 miles no trouble at all, today we rode another 345 miles stopping at around 60-80 mile intervals and we were finally getting a little tired by the end of the ride. I think once this seat is broken in nothing will out do it for us, that's what I really liked is that it was comfy for us both. All I can say is that mustangs sales sold me on their seat and I'm very satisfied.
I even bought a HD Road Zepplin seat that I heard was a freaking pillow to sit on......It also made me feel like I was sitting on the gas tank and was freaking hard!!!!!!!! I rode about 30 minutes and took it off. My butt hurt so bad. Some say they are good some say bad. For $700 I better be able to sleep on it

I have my Mustang #75449 Ultra Touring seat on the way, today. I hope it is comfy!!!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Beeracuda
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ekimrk

mike
This weekend I did about 540 miles and yesterday, I was about ready to bail off the stock seat after about 100 miles. After I got back yesterday, I did the same thing on the same auction as Mike. I hope this does the trick, because the SW Mini Rally is coming up and itis going to be about 3,300 miles for me. I would never make it on that old seat!

Monty

Old 05-14-2007, 06:00 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

i got it!!! finally. but the only issue is now is that i have the new seat but no bike. still in shop for the oil leak. it looks good though

Old 05-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Thunderflight
Cruiser

I had mean city cycles put memory foam in my stock seat and last friday rode down to Myrtle Beach and back in same day 3hrs each way and no problems. I'm buying a mustang solo with rider back rest and passenger seat because the wife can't handle more than one hour on it.

Old 05-14-2007, 08:58 PM
burnstim
Stage III

have a Mustang solo with rider backrest for my 01 FLHPI. Also bought it from american classic motors ebay store. Once you go mustang; you will never go back.........

Quick Reply: mustang seat