Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered the Ebay Lowers....

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 12:51 PM
sbeast
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Ordered the Ebay Lowers....

well, i bit the bullet and ordered the Ebay Lower Fairings + installation hardware (Was about $110 total for both). the weather here in texas is starting to cool off, so i figured id try these out. Based on the photos online, I'm expecting to have to replace half the hardware off the bat anyway (looks like its got plastic push-pins instead of screws) I'll write a fuller review when i get in.

Old 10-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Ragtop
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1,013 Likes on 577 Posts

cool, looking forward to the review!

Old 10-26-2015, 03:12 PM
just plain john
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

I got a set with speaker pods from Mutazu on ebay about 2 years ago. I've been happy with them, but my bike is black so it was an easy choice. If I had to get primered ones and paint them to match I might have looked for a used HD set. I used HD hardware on mine though.

Old 10-26-2015, 03:19 PM
FattyMcJ
Tourer
Received 155 Likes on 84 Posts

In for results

Old 10-26-2015, 04:41 PM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

It's always riding weather in TX

Old 10-26-2015, 04:44 PM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,927 Likes on 19,372 Posts

Originally Posted by just plain john
I got a set with speaker pods from Mutazu on ebay about 2 years ago. I've been happy with them, but my bike is black so it was an easy choice. If I had to get primered ones and paint them to match I might have looked for a used HD set. I used HD hardware on mine though.
Mutazu gets great reviews ....

http://www.mutazu.com/products.php?c...rts&s=prod.php

Old 10-26-2015, 05:51 PM
JohnMB
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just received the Mutazu gloss black lowers and Iam very happy. I got the quick install hardware that only half of it was usable,but fortunately it was the important half.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:41 AM
Gixxere
Novice
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also purchased the ebay lowers. I paired them with the speaker pods from Mutazu. For the price I am extremely satisfied. I installed some biketronics Titan II 6.5 with HD grills and couldnt be happier!!!

Attached Thumbnails Ordered the Ebay Lowers....-img_4080.jpg   Ordered the Ebay Lowers....-img_4081.jpg   Ordered the Ebay Lowers....-lower.jpg   Ordered the Ebay Lowers....-lower2.jpg  
Old 10-27-2015, 02:28 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Gixxere
I also purchased the ebay lowers. I paired them with the speaker pods from Mutazu. For the price I am extremely satisfied. I installed some biketronics Titan II 6.5 with HD grills and couldnt be happier!!!

I did the same. I bought the Mutazu speaker lowers about 1.5 - 2years ago. I have the BT II 6.5's in them. I have the CVO grill. And, I'm using the Mutazu hardware. I play my music pretty loud and I've put a good amount of miles on them and no problems at all.

I also have the Mutazu new King Tourpak. Other than it looking like an old geezer's bike, no problems what-so-ever. I mainly use the Tourpak for short trips and when I'm riding to the grocery store.

I think they make good products.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:17 PM
sbeast
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

i may upgrade them into speaker pods somewhere down the line, but that will come after i replace my stock stereo with a Sony HU, and then get a 4 channel amp to replace my 2 channel biketronic one.

Quick Reply: Ordered the Ebay Lowers....