Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tick GONE!!! ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 09:35 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor
Received 1,635 Likes on 1,180 Posts

Originally Posted by sharpshooter
Well amazon shows OOS again lol.. Hot seller i reckon. Ill be looking to get some of these. I sure wouldn't mind that damn tick disappearing.
Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. I sent my shipment to an amazon distribution center 20 miles away. The USPS sent them to a hub 100 miles the other direction to be sorted, and then on to the destination. Now they sit on amazon's dock.

Please email or PM me to order, I can ship direct to you.

Thanks.

=EDIT= Back in stock

Also on amazon.com...
Imitated, never equaled... ROCKOUTS!

Last edited by ROCKOUT Rocker Products; 10-16-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:00 AM
Sam D.
Road Master
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Again, my apologies for the inconvenience. I sent my shipment to an amazon distribution center 20 miles away. The USPS sent them to a hub 100 miles the other direction to be sorted, and then on to the destination. Now they sit on amazon's dock.

Please email or PM me to order, I can ship direct to you.

Thanks.

Just sent an e-mail for purchase...

Old 10-20-2015, 10:18 AM
DHubbs
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Subscribed

Old 10-26-2015, 08:49 AM
TexasMotorcycleRider
Grand HDF Member
Received 670 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by D W K
PM sent.

Now I'm questioning going back in. I did not use thread locker on the rocker bolts. I didn't see any coming out so I decided there shouldn't be any on them. The rocker covers had some, so I cleaned and reapplied there.
I put thread locker on every bolt that came out. On the rocker covers I ended up BOTH TIMES having to back the bolts out because I forgot.

Old 10-31-2015, 03:34 PM
Panchorelly
Road Warrior
Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

Well I installed my rockouts this morning. Started about 9:30 finished about 1:00. Didn't rush, and that time includes a ride on the sporty to the parts store to get a hose clamp and some anti seize for the spark plugs. The job was pretty easy , I had two of my rocker shafts cocked so I had to work to get the slots in the shaft to line up so the sleeves would fit in. Other than that everything went smooth. Now I can't say that it completely got rid of my noise, but I can say it is a hell of a lot quieter ! So yes I do recommend this product,especially if you do the work your self. Oh yeah the last time I had my bike at the Indy shop the mechanic told me that my bike was extra noisy compared to others , so I am happy with the results.

Last edited by Panchorelly; 10-31-2015 at 03:44 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:36 AM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Panchorelly
Well I installed my rockouts this morning. Started about 9:30 finished about 1:00. Didn't rush, and that time includes a ride on the sporty to the parts store to get a hose clamp and some anti seize for the spark plugs. The job was pretty easy , I had two of my rocker shafts cocked so I had to work to get the slots in the shaft to line up so the sleeves would fit in. Other than that everything went smooth. Now I can't say that it completely got rid of my noise, but I can say it is a hell of a lot quieter ! So yes I do recommend this product,especially if you do the work your self. Oh yeah the last time I had my bike at the Indy shop the mechanic told me that my bike was extra noisy compared to others , so I am happy with the results.
Thanks again for your support, and I'm very happy the ROCKOUTS worked well for you!

Old 11-01-2015, 01:18 PM
nichiowa
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just placed my order, looking forward to the install.

Old 11-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Parrez
Novice
Default Subscibed

Subscribed

Old 11-16-2015, 09:43 PM
ROCKOUT Rocker Products
Sponsor

Just a quick note.... I added some installation pics on my website as was requested. Please check them out at the link below.... comments, suggestions, criticisms always welcome!

Thanks as always for your support

Old 12-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Nitrusfix
Cruiser

Originally Posted by electricstart
Does it help when motor first starts up ?? ,my 13 sounds bad until it warms up .Pretty noisy all the time but real bad at start up .Was thinking of lifters when I change the cam.
My 2014 SG was very noisey on warm up rocker lockers solved it

Quick Reply: Tick GONE!!! ROCKOUT Rocker Shaft Inserts!!!!!!